Thread: Fast and Furious!

Senior Member Array title="bendsteel is a splendid one to behold">

Fast and Furious!

Love what I am seeing so far. I have heard rumor that we might grab Cushenberry the C from Denver. That would certainly make RW feel at home. I am hoping to see one or two more big signings...what with all that leftover QB money dontcha know!

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Fast and Furious!

Quote Originally Posted by bendsteel View Post
    Love what I am seeing so far. I have heard rumor that we might grab Cushenberry the C from Denver. That would certainly make RW feel at home. I am hoping to see one or two more big signings...what with all that leftover QB money dontcha know!
    I believe Titans grabbed him. We still need C bad

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bendsteel View Post
    reported he is a Titan yesterday . but still a few other capable centers out there ...

I hope we finish out our secondary with Simmons
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    reported he is a Titan yesterday . but still a few other capable centers out there ...

I hope we finish out our secondary with Simmons

Simmons wanting to play here and play with Minkah is huge. I think he would be a great fit with Minkah, and would solidify the secondary.

I think it would finally give them a chance to be a very good safety combo that would allow both players to be in advantageous situations. Minkah being back to being a center of the field ball hawk is where he is elite. I think Simmons could help make that happen along with strengthening the CB room.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Simmons and Calvin Ridley would be nice…lol. Then draft Nate Wiggins and Frazier or JPJ and a CB/WR.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Simmons wanting to play here and play with Minkah is huge. I think he would be a great fit with Minkah, and would solidify the secondary.

I think it would finally give them a chance to be a very good safety combo that would allow both players to be in advantageous situations. Minkah being back to being a center of the field ball hawk is where he is elite. I think Simmons could help make that happen along with strengthening the CB room.
    couldnt agree more , that said the report stating he wanted to play with Minkah came from that strange dude with the 143 IQ that uses words that are not words "heartfelt" sooo idk but he is scheduled to meet with Steelers brass so there is hope
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

couldnt agree more , that said the report stating he wanted to play with Minkah came from that strange dude with the 143 IQ that uses words that are not words "heartfelt" sooo idk but he is scheduled to meet with Steelers brass so there is hope

True. That report could be just as reliable as any post from a random guy making shit up.

As I said elsewhere. Arik Armstead is available. If they are going all-in while the quarterbacks are cheap, I think they have to consider a move like that. Armstead, Heyward, Benton, Ogunjobi, Watt, Highsmith, with quality backups at OLB playing at or near the LOS looks pretty damn good on paper.

Make this happen and figure it all out with scheme. If they are going to go for it....then go for it!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I will say that the Steelers seeming to try and assemble Voltron in free agency makes me more in favor of the Russell Wilson move.

If they can hit the draft taking the best long term picks instead of who can play right now - that would go a long way towards me shutting right the heck up.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

An experienced veteran slot WR like Tyler Boyd is on my wish list. Just staying with Boyd, he knows how to run routes from the slot to move ILBs and Safeties to get other guys 1on1 matchups.

“IF” also playing CA3 from the Z can give us the ‘Mike Wallace’ effect from years ago added to that. Najee and Wallace will be running for 1500 each.

Strong run game, strong defense, Russell Wilson.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

So far this offseason (thread title inspired):