Thread: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...egular-season/

If you're too good, like Belichick or Harbaugh, they'll make up a story about signal stealing. Of course that didn't stop Michigan from running all over Penn State.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

82-97 (and currently dead last in the entire AFC) WB*

* Without Brady

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

Any Top-5 team runs over Penn State. Coaching doesn’t matter in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Any Top-5 team runs over Penn State. Coaching doesn’t matter in that scenario.

Blah blah blah

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Blah blah blah
    It’s not wrong.

It’s not wrong.
    It's not wrong that Michigan, after losing their head coach, ran ALL OVER Penn State. To the point that they didn't attempt one pass in the 2nd half.

https://thespun.com/college-football...he-second-half

It's not wrong that Michigan, after losing their head coach, ran ALL OVER Penn State. To the point that they didn't attempt one pass in the 2nd half.

https://thespun.com/college-football...he-second-half
    It’s not wrong that any Top-5 team does that to Penn State on an annual basis…regardless of coach.

It’s not wrong that any Top-5 team does that to Penn State on an annual basis…regardless of coach.
    Give me another top 5 team that lost their coach a day prior to playing Penn State and ran all over them.

Give me another top 5 team that lost their coach a day prior to playing Penn State and ran all over them.
    lol. Whats your point? You’re trying to argue something that’s irrelevant to what I wrote.

The coaches don’t matter, it’s all interchangeable. Penn State gets smoked by Top-5 teams on an annual basis…when was the last time Penn State beat a Top-5 team?

I’ll give you a hint: Franklin is 1-12 against Top-5 teams.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...egular-season/

If you're too good, like Belichick or Harbaugh, they'll make up a story about signal stealing. Of course that didn't stop Michigan from running all over Penn State.
    I love how you added Belichick to a story about cheating, without even being provoked lol.

[QUOTE=86WARD;841413
    I’ll give you a hint: Franklin is 1-12 against Top-5 teams.[/QUOTE]

Franklin? I thought coaches had nothing to do with it.

lol You're too easy.

Franklin? I thought coaches had nothing to do with it.

lol You're too easy.
    Keep fighting the fight that’s not there.

Here…I’ll break down for someone as slow as you…

ANY

COACH

ON

A

TEAM

CAN

SPANK

A

JAMES

FRANKLIN

COACHED

PSU

TEAM

Get it or do you still want to argue that Jim Harbaugh wasn’t there? Lol…rather be easy then slow.

Keep fighting the fight that’s not there.

Here…I’ll break down for someone as slow as you…

ANY

COACH

ON

A

TEAM

CAN

SPANK

A

JAMES

FRANKLIN

COACHED

PSU

TEAM

Get it or do you still want to argue that Jim Harbaugh wasn’t there? Lol…rather be easy then slow.
    Look, Michigan lost their coach, got caught up in a scandal, and still kicked ass. That's the point. That's how good, motivated, focused, loaded, etc., Michigan is. If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you? In fact they're so loaded that they may send over 20 players to the NFL next year.
    Last edited by willy; 11-15-2023 at 12:23 AM.

Look, Michigan lost their coach, got caught up in a scandal, and still kicked ass. That's the point. That's how good, motivated, focused, loaded, etc., Michigan is. If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you? In fact they're so loaded that they may send over 20 players to the NFL next year.
    No one ever argued otherwise…lol. Beating up on Penn State isn’t a great accomplishment for a Top-5 team though…

No one ever argued otherwise…lol. Beating up on Penn State isn’t a great accomplishment for a Top-5 team though…

Well, I guess you're right...lol Beating up on any Pennsylvania football team isn't a great accomplishment....lol

"Brady is 12-3 in his career against the Steelers, including the postseason. Brady is 3-0 against the Steelers in AFC Championships: 2001, 2004 and 2016."...lol

My bad....lol

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar