Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

  1. #1
    Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Posts
    1,253

    Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...egular-season/

    If you're too good, like Belichick or Harbaugh, they'll make up a story about signal stealing. Of course that didn't stop Michigan from running all over Penn State.

  2. #2
    Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Gender
    Posts
    24,133

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    82-97 (and currently dead last in the entire AFC) WB*

    * Without Brady

  3. #3
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    50,555

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Any Top-5 team runs over Penn State. Coaching doesn’t matter in that scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

  4. #4
    Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Posts
    1,253

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Any Top-5 team runs over Penn State. Coaching doesn’t matter in that scenario.

    Blah blah blah

  5. #5
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    50,555

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Blah blah blah
    It’s not wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

  6. #6
    Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Posts
    1,253

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    It’s not wrong.
    It's not wrong that Michigan, after losing their head coach, ran ALL OVER Penn State. To the point that they didn't attempt one pass in the 2nd half.

    https://thespun.com/college-football...he-second-half

  7. #7
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    50,555

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    It's not wrong that Michigan, after losing their head coach, ran ALL OVER Penn State. To the point that they didn't attempt one pass in the 2nd half.

    https://thespun.com/college-football...he-second-half
    It’s not wrong that any Top-5 team does that to Penn State on an annual basis…regardless of coach.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

  8. #8
    Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Posts
    1,253

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    It’s not wrong that any Top-5 team does that to Penn State on an annual basis…regardless of coach.
    Give me another top 5 team that lost their coach a day prior to playing Penn State and ran all over them.

  9. #9
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    50,555

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Give me another top 5 team that lost their coach a day prior to playing Penn State and ran all over them.
    lol. Whats your point? You’re trying to argue something that’s irrelevant to what I wrote.

    The coaches don’t matter, it’s all interchangeable. Penn State gets smoked by Top-5 teams on an annual basis…when was the last time Penn State beat a Top-5 team?

    I’ll give you a hint: Franklin is 1-12 against Top-5 teams.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

  10. #10
    Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Gender
    Posts
    10,586

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...egular-season/

    If you're too good, like Belichick or Harbaugh, they'll make up a story about signal stealing. Of course that didn't stop Michigan from running all over Penn State.
    I love how you added Belichick to a story about cheating, without even being provoked lol.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Posts
    1,253

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    [QUOTE=86WARD;841413
    I’ll give you a hint: Franklin is 1-12 against Top-5 teams.[/QUOTE]

    Franklin? I thought coaches had nothing to do with it.

    lol You're too easy.

  12. #12
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    50,555

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Franklin? I thought coaches had nothing to do with it.

    lol You're too easy.
    Keep fighting the fight that’s not there.

    Here…I’ll break down for someone as slow as you…

    ANY

    COACH

    ON

    A

    TOP

    5

    TEAM

    CAN

    SPANK

    A

    JAMES

    FRANKLIN

    COACHED

    PSU

    TEAM


    Get it or do you still want to argue that Jim Harbaugh wasn’t there? Lol…rather be easy then slow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

  13. #13
    Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Posts
    1,253

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Keep fighting the fight that’s not there.

    Here…I’ll break down for someone as slow as you…

    ANY

    COACH

    ON

    A

    TOP

    5

    TEAM

    CAN

    SPANK

    A

    JAMES

    FRANKLIN

    COACHED

    PSU

    TEAM


    Get it or do you still want to argue that Jim Harbaugh wasn’t there? Lol…rather be easy then slow.
    Look, Michigan lost their coach, got caught up in a scandal, and still kicked ass. That's the point. That's how good, motivated, focused, loaded, etc., Michigan is. If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you? In fact they're so loaded that they may send over 20 players to the NFL next year.
    Last edited by willy; 11-15-2023 at 12:23 AM.

  14. #14
    NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    50,555

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Look, Michigan lost their coach, got caught up in a scandal, and still kicked ass. That's the point. That's how good, motivated, focused, loaded, etc., Michigan is. If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you? In fact they're so loaded that they may send over 20 players to the NFL next year.
    No one ever argued otherwise…lol. Beating up on Penn State isn’t a great accomplishment for a Top-5 team though…

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

  15. #15
    Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Boston
    Gender
    Posts
    1,253

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season

    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    No one ever argued otherwise…lol. Beating up on Penn State isn’t a great accomplishment for a Top-5 team though…

    Well, I guess you're right...lol Beating up on any Pennsylvania football team isn't a great accomplishment....lol

    "Brady is 12-3 in his career against the Steelers, including the postseason. Brady is 3-0 against the Steelers in AFC Championships: 2001, 2004 and 2016."...lol

    My bad....lol

  16. #16
    Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Gender
    Posts
    5,175

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season



    Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

    Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

  17. #17
    Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,629

    Re: Jim Harbaugh suspended by Big Ten: Michigan coach banned from final three games of 2023 regular season


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •