Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trubisky getting extended

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Trubisky getting extended

I like the PG and subscribe. Fittipaldo is the best of their writers. Dulac isn't all bad, just the stuff he doubles down on. He doesn't claim sources, he just acts like he knows what the Steelers will and won't do. The reason I read him is because if I want to know what the Steelers are going to do, I just see what Dulac says they will never do. Bingo.

And unlike random bloggers, the PG guys have actual press credentials and access to the locker room and the players.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

I don't mind him as a backup, as long as he doesn't forget what his role is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    yeah,when Mark Kaboly is the best steelers reporter......
    who's his competition, mark madden, ian crappaport, and ed bullschitte?

i kinda like aditi kinkhabwala though mainly cause i got a thing for indian women lol
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I like the PG and subscribe. Fittipaldo is the best of their writers. Dulac isn't all bad, just the stuff he doubles down on. He doesn't claim sources, he just acts like he knows what the Steelers will and won't do. The reason I read him is because if I want to know what the Steelers are going to do, I just see what Dulac says they will never do. Bingo.

And unlike random bloggers, the PG guys have actual press credentials and access to the locker room and the players.
    I used to read the PG but I didn’t want to pay for it. They didn’t do anything innovative or updated with their stories. Same old stuff the local beat has been turning out for decades.

I get that first line access is likely a really good thing but I can’t find a Steelers reporter with credentials that then does anything but churn out the same sports report by number cliched nonsense. Or at least I couldn’t several years ago before they all went behind paywalls.

While bloggers lack access, they are forced to innovate and try and do other stuff to fill the gaps. Some of it is awful but some of it is really interesting.

Where, for me, nothing Fottapaldo, Dulac, or Bouchette has ever written or said is interesting. Despite their access and experience. It is a shame they squander it.

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    I don't mind him as a backup, as long as he doesn't forget what his role is.

- - - Updated - - -

who's his competition, mark madden, ian crappaport, and ed bullschitte?

i kinda like aditi kinkhabwala though mainly cause i got a thing for indian women lol
    Amen to that. She is a very attractive woman.

I also actually think Aditi is pretty good. She doesn't break a whole lot on big news stories, that I can remember, but that could be a credit to her ethics. She has worked for actual legitimate newspapers like the Wall Street Journal. I'm not saying that Wall Street Journal and other papers don't have their issues - they do. However, I've heard her talk in the past about how strict the Wall Street Journal was about having two sources for every story. She seems like a nice lady who doesn't take cheap shots at other journalists, but I think that might have been a "subtle dig."

Also, since she technically covers the AFC North for CBS, even though she has worked(s) for the Browns, I think she still comes off as pretty unbiased.

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Here you go DuckHodges:

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

She’s a butter face.