Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mason Rudolph Returning

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Mason Rudolph Returning

Quote Originally Posted by ETL View Post
    Having two possible star QBs sounds nice … but it sounds also like a QB controversy nightmare every week.
    Is Trubisky the other "possible star" or is it Rudolph? I'm still trying to mentally process it being either.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Is Trubisky the other "possible star" or is it Rudolph? I'm still trying to mentally process it being either.
    He’s saying he doesn’t want two stars and that Rudolph and Trubisky aren’t stars. Stars lead to QB controversy and an overall mess. One starter and two competent back ups is the ideal situation.

I believe that’s what he’s saying…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Tom Pelissero
    @TomPelissero
    NFL owners approved the bylaw proposal allowing teams to dress a third QB without using an active roster spot, I’m told. A no-brainer to bring it back in the aftermath of the San Francisco playoff game.

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Well, that solves it. Kenny starts the game and plays the first quarter. Trubisky plays the second, then Mason in the third. Finally, Kenny returns and closes out the 4th. It all works out in a tour de force Matt Canada offensive game plan that the uses strength all three quarterbacks.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Never understood the only dressing 2 QBs.

I remember in the 70s, I would see Bradshaw starting, Mike Kruczek the backup and Cliff Stoudt the #3 QB all dressed to play on the sidelines.

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Never understood the only dressing 2 QBs.

I remember in the 70s, I would see Bradshaw starting, Mike Kruczek the backup and Cliff Stoudt the #3 QB all dressed to play on the sidelines.
    I never have either. I would guess that initially owners felt that if that if a third QB can be active then it would raise up back-up QBs salaries over time. Kind of a ridiculous ideas now considering what starting QB's are getting paid.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now