Thread: Only 4 total active QB's with Superbowl wins ...

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Only 4 total active QB's with Super Bowl wins ...

... five total wins. If Foles is picked up that will add one more single winner. Mahomes the only multiple Super Bowl winner. I'm not counting Jimmy G - all he did was watch. The reason I find this interesting is, if you go back to 2015 before Peyton retired, there would have been 8 qb's with a total of 14 Super Bowl wins in the league. Obviously, Brady's presence makes the biggest difference. Still, that is quite a change.

Mahomes, I think remains the only QB with multiple wins over next 5 years or so. My prediction is Mahomes picks up one more. I'm just not sure how much longer he can be "the team," given his injuries and the competition in the AFC. Of course, I wouldn't bet my life against him winning multiple future Super Bowls.

I can see Burrow, Hurts, a beer vendor pulled out of the stands for SF, Kenny (I hope at least one and more), Allen, Herbert (although the chargers always seem to screw things up), maybe a young buck from this year's draft and I'm sure there will be a surprise entry (Carr?), picking up one ring.

I my point is (if there is one), it's unlikely that we return to anything like 2015 for quite a while. But why not Kenny?

Food for thought: Mahomes has the lowest Superbowl QB rating of any active Superbowl winning QB's (79.7). Some of that is because of the loss, but it also illustrates that stats don't me squat once you get to the "big game."

Hear that Joy Taylor.
    Last edited by oneforthetoe; 05-09-2023 at 11:21 AM.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Only 4 total active QB's with Superbowl wins ...

That's pretty crazy.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Re: Only 4 total active QB's with Superbowl wins ...

kenny pickett gon win one in the next couple years ya feel me
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell