Thread: Value players I absolutely love in this draft.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Value players I absolutely love in this draft.

I love Jack Campbell, LB Iowa. I think you make sure a guy like this is on your team. He has played every LB position, has a unique football IQ He is a great athlete with elite length and tackling skills, and also excels in coverage. Draft him and work him into your scheme. He's a player.

Jonathan Mingo, WR Ole Miss- I think he is a do-everything WR that becomes a reliable target for a young quarterback, and a guy that can turn a 3 yard pass into a 75 yard TD. Love everything about his game.

Jerrod Clark DL Coastal Carolina- He's an underrated DL in my opinion. Not a top of the draft guy, but a player that I think can be a very good player and will be a steal if he falls to deep into the draft.

Brenton Strange TE Penn St- I thought he was extremely underrated early, but has been rising on a lot of boards. He is very athletic and is an excellent blocker in space on the perimeter. Could be a good fit into the current Steelers offense.

Felix Anudike-Uzomah, EDGE Kansas State- A raw athlete that has some elite traits that show on the field. Could develop into a beast.

Zacch Pickens, DL South Carolina- A physical, yet quick player that seems to be flying under the radar.

Julius Brents DB Kansas State- Another guy that seems to fly under the radar. Has great size, speed, and athleticism. Can do a lot of things on the field. I think he will be a player.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Value players I absolutely love in this draft.

Those are all great names to keep track of.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Those are all great names to keep track of.

Here we go!

Got anyone you really think is underrated and a real value player? I know you love Mingo as well.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Cam Smith, CB S.Carolina has been sliding down the big boards for some reason. He is still one of my favorites though. He plays inside or outside, tackles with aggression and wraps, also backs up other defenders who are in a better position to make the play. All-in-all just a football player.

DJ Turner, CB Michigan is a true slot guy with blazing speed and quickness. Great football instincts and ball skills.

Ricky Stromberg, OC Arkansas is my favorite true Center in this draft. I think he could follow in the footsteps of some great Steelers Centers.

I also really like Jack Campbell and Jonathan Mingo and feel either would be awesome additions.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Cam Smith, CB S.Carolina has been sliding down the big boards for some reason. He is still one of my favorites though. He plays inside or outside, tackles with aggression and wraps, also backs up other defenders who are in a better position to make the play. All-in-all just a football player.

DJ Turner, CB Michigan is a true slot guy with blazing speed and quickness. Great football instincts and ball skills.

Ricky Stromberg, OC Arkansas is my favorite true Center in this draft. I think he could follow in the footsteps of some great Steelers Centers.

I also really like Jack Campbell and Jonathan Mingo and feel either would be awesome additions.

Good choices. I like Stromberg too. Turner is small, but can really boogie and make plays on the ball.

Cam Smith didn't have elite measurables, but he just plays great. I like him a lot as well.

I'm sure we could list 50 players, but I just wanted to throw a couple out there.

I think Jack Campbell is the best LB in this draft.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Here we go!

Got anyone you really think is underrated and a real value player? I know you love Mingo as well.
    I’ve not been doing my research this year. I like Mingo. I like the North Dakota TE. And I think there’s a kid from LSU (Roy) that sounds like he could anchor the nose.

I also like what I’ve heard of the Safety outta Iowa at.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I love Jack Campbell, LB Iowa. I think you make sure a guy like this is on your team. He has played every LB position, has a unique football IQ He is a great athlete with elite length and tackling skills, and also excels in coverage. Draft him and work him into your scheme. He's a player.

Jonathan Mingo, WR Ole Miss- I think he is a do-everything WR that becomes a reliable target for a young quarterback, and a guy that can turn a 3 yard pass into a 75 yard TD. Love everything about his game.

Jerrod Clark DL Coastal Carolina- He's an underrated DL in my opinion. Not a top of the draft guy, but a player that I think can be a very good player and will be a steal if he falls to deep into the draft.

Brenton Strange TE Penn St- I thought he was extremely underrated early, but has been rising on a lot of boards. He is very athletic and is an excellent blocker in space on the perimeter. Could be a good fit into the current Steelers offense.

Felix Anudike-Uzomah, EDGE Kansas State- A raw athlete that has some elite traits that show on the field. Could develop into a beast.

Zacch Pickens, DL South Carolina- A physical, yet quick player that seems to be flying under the radar.

Julius Brents DB Kansas State- Another guy that seems to fly under the radar. Has great size, speed, and athleticism. Can do a lot of things on the field. I think he will be a player.

I guess some teams felt the same way about Campbell and Anudike-Uzomah!

I didn't see that coming. Both gone in the first. Maybe not quite the value I was talking about!