Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers cut LB Myles Jack

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Steelers cut LB Myles Jack

I think they’re very high on Robinson. I won’t be surprised to see him get lots of snaps in 2023.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I think they’re very high on Robinson. I won’t be surprised to see him get lots of snaps in 2023.
    Watching him, I feel like he may be one of those guys where we eventually say: "What took so long and why wasn't he playing all of 2022?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I got to watch Lambert and Ham play. Dobra Shunka was the most cerebral B&G LBer to ever play. He would snatch a pick just when it was needed. Count Dracula operated on pure mean adrenaline. They were the best LBer tandem ever on a team loaded with the best ever talent at many other positions.

Admittedly, many questioned why the Steelers got rid of Chris Hope when he played so well opposite Polamalu. In reality it was Troy carrying the load and the new LBer they brought in turned out to be the hardest hitting LBer pound-for-pound in modern NFL history. His name was Ryan Clark.

James Harrison made the best play in Super Bowl history with his Pick-6 off Kurt Warner.

I could go on and on.
    All Defense!