Thread: In February 2022,Russell Wilson asked Seahawks ownership to fire both GM John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

In February 2022,Russell Wilson asked Seahawks ownership to fire both GM John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: In February 2022,Russell Wilson asked Seahawks ownership to fire both GM John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll

“Pride goes before a fall” Proverbs 16:18

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

In February 2022,Russell Wilson asked Seahawks ownership to fire both GM John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll

Wilson will be a Top-10 QB in 2023. He tanked last season to get Payton…

Edit: tanked not ranked
    Last edited by 86WARD; 03-01-2023 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Re: In February 2022,Russell Wilson asked Seahawks ownership to fire both GM John Schneider and head coach Pete Carroll

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Wilson will be a Top-10 QB in 2023. He ranked last season to get Payton…
    I agree with this. The Bronco's will be very good in the near future (heck they can only go up).

As far as Pete Carroll I think he is a lot like Buddy Ryan was in Philly in the early 90's. Carroll's Seahawk teams were built around a great defense and Wilson running around playing street football or letting Marshawn Lynch run people over. Buddy Ryan was the same and was fine letting Randall Cunningham just play street football, only caring about the Eagles great defense in the early 90's. Had that Eagles team actually hired a real offensive coordinator I think they would have won a Superbowl (or two) with that great defense they had. To this day I think the 1990-91 Eagles defense ranks right up there with the 1985 Bears. I remember watching a game the Eagles played against the Cardinals in 1991. The Cards had the ball 1st and goal at the one yard line and tried to run it three straight times. The Eagles drove them back on every play and got called for holding on 3rd town giving Cards another 1st and goal from the one. The Eagles held them 4 straight times again turning the ball over on downs. That defense was insanely good and never won a SB because Buddy was too prideful and stupid to build a real offense. Then the Cowboys of Troy Aikman came along and the Eagles faded.