Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC Changed Vinyl Chloride Toxicity Info 11 Days Before Derailment

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: CDC Changed Vinyl Chloride Toxicity Info 11 Days Before Derailment

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    You mean the part where I specifically indicated "whatever side of the aisle"? But....yeah I clearly just blamed Republicans or whatever. Reading is hard. I might suggest
    Ok, fine then, I guess you must have meant that as a swipe at Democrats, then. Makes sense, since less regulation and running roughshod over unions were two things you specifically called out, and they are totally core values that liberals are all about.

Oh wait, maybe you DID mean Republicans and I was right all along, and you are just being a jackass. Or the other option is you blamed nobody, some elusive group of politicians that doesn't exist, and you are just yelling at the air like a crazy person.

Man, it's not often you see someone invalidate their own argument from every possible angle like that. You're bad at this. Are you ok?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Ok, fine then, I guess you must have meant that as a swipe at Democrats, then. Makes sense, since less regulation and running roughshod over unions were two things you specifically called out, and they are totally core values that liberals are all about.

Oh wait, maybe you DID mean Republicans and I was right all along, and you are just being a jackass. Or the other option is you blamed nobody, some elusive group of politicians that doesn't exist, and you are just yelling at the air like a crazy person.

Man, it's not often you see someone invalidate their own argument from every possible angle like that. You're bad at this. Are you ok?
    Or...just hear this out...gonna sound crazy....maybe I simply meant what I said...whatever politicians have stood in favor of deregulation ought to be held accountable by their constituents. If you want to throw in any politicians that have not advocated for and attempted to restore oversight to dangerously unregulated industries -- sure -- let's add some other useless leeches to the pile.

Deregulation and the lack of oversight were significant contributions to the current mess. If you would like to make it into a whose team is better or how you were into a certain band before they were cool style argument -- have a blast.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

I still can't get over (or past ) people that only hear what they hear on the evening news that know more about this tragidy than those with boots on the ground that live in this area ...

please tell us more as we have no idea what is really going on we only know what our eyes are showing us...

its crazy that the air was fine (being tested by those with gas masks and hazmats suits) and they come back the next day testing again all suited up again but its okay for the residents to be there 24/7 without any such protective gear
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    I still can't get over (or past ) people that only hear what they hear on the evening news that know more about this tragidy than those with boots on the ground that live in this area ...

please tell us more as we have no idea what is really going on we only know what our eyes are showing us
    If only there was more government, things like this would never ever happen.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    If only there was more government, things like this would never ever happen.
    LOL as if ... the problem is Government and the Railroads ( and other big business) are in bed together ....

The EPA and the like are factions/extensions of government and they are going to dictate what happens .....

truth be told this region should be considered uninhabitable but it wont be because it would cost to much money and bankrupt Southern Pacific and its insurance companies ,,, that is the ONLY reason it wont happen , but you notice Southern Pacific reps have never set foot there they canceled their meeting over safety concerns and never rescheduled , Biden hasnt shown up and take it in the ass Pete might show up 2 weeks later ...... they say water is safe guess what tell all those dead fish that .... wanna prove it to me let me get you a glass out of my friends sink faucet !

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

please tell us more as we have no idea what is really going on we only know what our eyes are showing us...

its crazy that the air was fine (being tested by those with gas masks and hazmats suits) and they come back the next day testing again all suited up again but its okay for the residents to be there 24/7 without any such protective gear
    I think those of us that are near to this have a different outlook. You are closer than I am, but I'm only 58 miles away. Our POS Governor thinks it's just fine to drink the water. If that's the case... why are the schools locking up the drinking fountains?

There is much to question.... and more to know. I believe this is all part of the "plan". I know... conpspiracy theorist, tin foil hat wearing fool. Just remember: Noah was a conspiracy theorist... until it started raining.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Ok. I gotta know. What is the "plan"?

The government or some other mastermind organization is attempting to depopulate dying towns along the rust belt? I mean I live and work in a series of dying towns in the Upper Midwest. No one needs to do anything to depopulate them. That's taking care of itself.

I am honestly not trying to be a jerk. But I hear people, Silver and Black and Dwins are not the only ones, say that it is an inside job or part of the plan...what plan? What are the goals?

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

There is no "sinister plan" by the government to depopulate the country, any more than there is "systemic racism" that the liberals love tilting at. That would be the closest equivalent. They are both boogeymen for chemtrail people and make the hucksters who promote them look like fools.

The closest thing to a "plan" here is that the incompetence of the government knows no bounds, except when it comes to protecting and entrenching itself, and so it is happy to position itself as the answer any time there is some weird accident or random lunatic. Serendipitously, the average liberal views the government as a primary way of increasing his own importance, and ironically votes to turn over his own influence and free choice to others. I didn't say it made the most sense, but we are not dealing with the most rational or intelligent people here.

On an indirectly related note, a worrying problem is that the liberal increasingly looks to the government not as a way of advancing policy, but as a means for revenge and spiteful coercion. That dangerous shift in mentality came along with their cultlike obsession with government.

For its part, the Democratic Party's plan is for everyone to be miserable, and for everyone to believe that things are bad and the government is the only solution. They have gotten very effective at manipulating the least intelligent to into believing that, with almost machine-like efficiency. So you are left with a bunch of empty, angry, perpetually miserable people who worship the government. Pretty sad, but also dangerous.

You wonder how it got that way - best guess I've got is that the decline in the importance of religion left a vacuum and something had to take its place as a core belief. Liberals constantly make fun of conservatives for being obsessed with religion; well, look at what you're obsessed with, it's pathetic by comparison.

I know, I know, "cool story bro," the go-to phrase of the week. AKA "I've got nothing, again."
    Last edited by steelreserve; 03-02-2023 at 11:02 AM. Reason: stupid spelling
    See you Space Cowboy ...

The argument you are having in your head with imaginary straw men is fascinating to try to follow. Has nothing to do with anything but still...I breathlessly await the next episode to drop.

The argument you are having in your head with imaginary straw men is fascinating to try to follow. Has nothing to do with anything but still...I breathlessly await the next episode to drop.
    Oh yeah, I forgot, "argument in your head," your other go-to phrase of the week. Cool story bro. I wonder what it will be next week - maybe we will get a screed.

What I actually tend to say in response to your utter stupidity is a couple sentences pointing out how stupid what you said was, and then some more pointing out what stupid trash liberals are in general and why you should feel bad for being one, with a few remarks added in for the others reading.

"But of course that is all a bit much for you to comprehend," so you call it arguing in my head. Well, we can't all be the brightest.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Episode came early! So exciting!!

I am still waiting to hear more about how this is both a plan and not a product of deregulation.

But I'm just a simple minded liberal. So I probably missed all the on topic responses.

I am still waiting to hear more about how this is both a plan and not a product of deregulation.

But I'm just a simple minded liberal. So I probably missed all the on topic responses.

its not deregulation ( I see you pointing your Trump fingers already )

fact is the regulation about the brake system was passed by the Obama administration but they chose not to install it into action , Trump didnt follow up on it and neither has Biden ...

the largest issue with railroad isnt the brake system ordeal it is the fact that at one time they did not put more than 5 cars together that has toxins in them reducing any potential outcome of an accident and they had 5 guys on the train not 2 ... but they did away with the caboose and 3 jobs went by the wayside meaning 3 less sets of eyes on the happenings of the train ... I seen a pretty interesting video on that by a retired railroad employee (wish I had a link I would share it ) so I will go ahead an assume he knows more about all this in terms of how the train functions and its safety than any of us do...

all that said the engineers knew there was an issue with this train 30 mins before it derailed but chose not to do anything about it until it was to late ... there is video of the hot wheels blowing sparks that look like flames 15-20 miles prior to the derailment ( I believe it was a Mill in Salem Ohio, a surveillance camera video that is time stamped)

But no toxic accidents in a long time and then all the sudden 3 in the same week seems might suspicious ... Ohio , Texas, and Michigan , we pretty much only hear about Ohio tho as it was by far the worst

here watch this

https://www.facebook.com/reel/513129...?s=single_unit

its not deregulation ( I see you pointing your Trump fingers already )

fact is the regulation about the brake system was passed by the Obama administration but they chose not to install it into action , Trump didnt follow up on it and neither has Biden ...

the largest issue with railroad isnt the brake system ordeal it is the fact that at one time they did not put more than 5 cars together that has toxins in them reducing any potential outcome of an accident and they had 5 guys on the train not 2 ... but they did away with the caboose and 3 jobs went by the wayside meaning 3 less sets of eyes on the happenings of the train ... I seen a pretty interesting video on that by a retired railroad employee (wish I had a link I would share it ) so I will go ahead an assume he knows more about all this in terms of how the train functions and its safety than any of us do...

all that said the engineers knew there was an issue with this train 30 mins before it derailed but chose not to do anything about it until it was to late ... there is video of the hot wheels blowing sparks that look like flames 15-20 miles prior to the derailment ( I believe it was a Mill in Salem Ohio, a surveillance camera video that is time stamped)

But no toxic accidents in a long time and then all the sudden 3 in the same week seems might suspicious ... Ohio , Texas, and Michigan , we pretty much only hear about Ohio tho as it was by far the worst
    I have repeatedly stated that I am pointing fingers at any politico that removed or failed to implement regulations. And regulations are not just brake systems. There were, in the past, government mandated rules/regulations on length of trains, # of toxic cars, and minimums of workers on trains, etc. Those have mostly been stripped away through deregulation and weakining of unions. That has a political component and any politician involved in those things, should have to answer to their constituients on why they did or did not do things such as limit the amount of toxic cars in a train.

The voting is an open record. It wouldn't be too hard to see what Ohio based politiicans did or did not contribute to a series of potentially unsafe conditions that has resulted in catastrophe. And the politicos responsible will largely be in statehouses and Congress. POTUS has little power to impact this here. Which is why I really don't blame or laud any President on these issues...it is the Senators and Representatives that are all largely bought and paid for that put in place or take away regulations.

Assume the accidents are planned then. To what end?
    Last edited by Mojouw; 03-02-2023 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Added additional statement

You know what, you reminded me of a funny story that I almost forgot. This one time, there was another guy who was a liberal, and he would always go around being all smug and telling people they were making strawman arguments, and nobody liked him very much and they all thought he was full of shit, and after a while nobody really cared what he had to say, but they would still call him a moron. That's actually the whole story, and I guess it wasn't that funny, but I thought you might find it relatable. True story.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    A shame it could've been prevented had Trump not withdrawn the rules on trains carrying chemicals. Had that not been withdrawn, none of this would matter. lol. Nah...still Sleepy Joe's fault...
    biden and buttplug pete have had 2 YEARS to make changes. could it be they also like that railroad lobby money ?

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

LOL as if ... the problem is Government and the Railroads ( and other big business) are in bed together ....

The EPA and the like are factions/extensions of government and they are going to dictate what happens .....

truth be told this region should be considered uninhabitable but it wont be because it would cost to much money and bankrupt Southern Pacific and its insurance companies ,,, that is the ONLY reason it wont happen , but you notice Southern Pacific reps have never set foot there they canceled their meeting over safety concerns and never rescheduled , Biden hasnt shown up and take it in the ass Pete might show up 2 weeks later ...... they say water is safe guess what tell all those dead fish that .... wanna prove it to me let me get you a glass out of my friends sink faucet !
    wait....is that why corporations were court ruled as people, and thus are allowed to make huge "campaign contributions" ? you surely arent suggesting our government officials and judges can, and are being bribed .. ..so do you think politicians getting huge book deals, speaking fees and huge salary jobs AFTER they leave office are favors being repaid ? that cheney skank just got a job at virginia university.

written by a friend and posted on FB ............

lets all take a walk in their shoes for 2 mins ....

Tonight at 8:55pm will be exactly one month since the NS train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio. My home shook. I saw evil flames and smoke rolling into our beautiful night sky.
    One thing my PTSD has done to me-I’m blocking out some things, then it’s hitting me straight on. One thing that is not being discussed. There was a second train that night. I stood in my living room and screamed at the top of my lungs. OMG THERE’S A SECOND TRAIN! I heard the horn and I heard the engine downshift and the braking as it came to a stop-right in front of my home. No one realizes how something like this changes you until it happens to you.
    I had to make decisions to flee or stay in my home. I had to make decisions that I pray no one I love ever has to endure themselves.
    I heard explosions all though the night into and throughout the day on Saturday. We breathed in chemicals and toxic fumes, but we were told it was safe….
    As a mother, I had to tell my only child, my son to leave and drive to his Aunt and Uncle’s home the night we were evacuated. You have no idea how difficult that was to watch your only child leave your driveway while Firetrucks were flying down your street and fires were burning in the background.
    At this time I didn’t know if this was a terrorist attack…I didn’t know what was happening. I was panicked, not knowing if I would ever see my child again.
    All I’ve witnessed from the moment the NS train derailed is complete and utter failure. We’ve been failed repeatedly. Here we are a month later, and people are not getting answers we deserve. Just be honest. Tell us the truth. The more you try to dismiss us. The more angry we are becoming. And we have have every right to be.
    This is our life, and We only get one.
    Don’t try to dismiss our anger with an I’m sorry this has happened to you….
    They stole the last month of my life from me. Time I’ll never get back.
    I’ll suffer with memories of this man made disaster-that should have been prevented
    for the rest of my life.
    I am not a public speaker. I want to remain in my home and snuggle with my 2 doggos, and pretend this never happened to me and the ones we love. But I know if I did this, they’ll be allowed to get away with what they’ve done.
    They thought they would-that’s why they rebuilt that track overtop of contaminated soil-hours after it was on fire. They thought they could drive through our town while fires were still burning-and we would just be okay with it.
    None of this is okay.
    We only have one life, and I’m not losing any more of mine, without fighting for
    everyone I love.

more of what the mainstream media hasnt bothered to show you

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ok. So chemical spills are bad. Few besides those trying to cover their own asses would deny that.

But....there have been repeated posts here and in the linked material that this part of a plan?

What is that plan? That's the part I am trying to understand...

Again...the response to this sucks. Because the response to these types of things always sucks.

But neither of the videos you have posted address what the "plan" was. They kinda start pushing and hinting that there is some nefarious agenda at work.

But what is that agenda? What are the railroads and the government or the lizard people or whatever trying to accomplish?

From our organizer in East Palestine: The dam constructed to hold back toxic waste has broken after today’s heavy rain and the area is flooding.

Again...the response to this sucks. Because the response to these types of things always sucks.

But neither of the videos you have posted address what the "plan" was. They kinda start pushing and hinting that there is some nefarious agenda at work.

But what is that agenda? What are the railroads and the government or the lizard people or whatever trying to accomplish?

I guess its all coincidence that there was 3 toxic railroad incidents in a span of 5 days when there really hasnt been any in a long time that were reported anyways... guess the food shortage that is rearing its head is coincidence too ... also guess the plandemic and the cardiac events are just coincidences too ....

sorry I don't believe in coincidences I believe in cause and effect and then examine if / when someone has something to gain or an agenda ...

whats the agenda , not 100% sure its been revealed completely but I have suspicions and its been hinted at ..I will let you go ahead and assume whatever it is you are going to assume anyways because if it was a snake it could bite you and I don't think you would know it because it wasnt on your news feed

maybe ask your lizard people friends ... might wanna talk to someone about that
    Last edited by Dwinsgames; 03-04-2023 at 03:28 PM.

seems to me that Norfolk Southern is quickly becoming a hazard to the nation 3 derailments in the last month that I am aware of are of that Company 2 of which contained hazardous materials https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/norf...HCJKPJH5NYWAQ/

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I guess its all coincidence that there was 3 toxic railroad incidents in a span of 5 days when there really hasnt been any in a long time that were reported anyways... guess the food shortage that is rearing its head is coincidence too ... also guess the plandemic and the cardiac events are just coincidences too ....

sorry I don't believe in coincidences I believe in cause and effect and then examine if / when someone has something to gain or an agenda ...

whats the agenda , not 100% sure its been revealed completely but I have suspicions and its been hinted at ..I will let you go ahead and assume whatever it is you are going to assume anyways because if it was a snake it could bite you and I don't think you would know it because it wasnt on your news feed

maybe ask your lizard people friends ... might wanna talk to someone about that
    Again...I haven't meant to insult you or anyone else. But both you and at least two other posters have pointedly said that the train derailment is part of plan. I can not figure out what the plan is. All I can come up with is a toxic train derailment would depopulate a very small town in Ohio. What's the point? Absolutely nothing for the powers that be would change with the removal of this town from the map.

So then I figure, I am missing what yourself and others are hinting at. So...what is the plan? Or at least what is the goal? What is to be gained by making East Palestine a superfund site? How would that make the powerful more powerful and the rich richer?