Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Juju

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Juju

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Just being transparent. I have no issue admitting when I’m influenced by other factors. But really I’m glad he’s no longer a Steeler. I don’t miss his 8 yards a catch and social media distractions.
    I miss that. At least he was catching the ball and it was a positive 8 yards…anything more than a drop or three yards should be celebrated in this offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I miss that. At least he was catching the ball and it was a positive 8 yards…anything more than a drop or three yards should be celebrated in this offense.
    And the reason why he had 8 yards per catch with us was the way he was used.....it was a joke...He was always asked to catch in the traffic for a tough 3rd down and he did well this job and never complaint when he was with us but it was not a fun job for a WR to always be in the traffic....

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    And the reason why he had 8 yards per catch with us was the way he was used.....
    Kind of like the Super Bowl, where he caught 7 for 53.

Kind of like the Super Bowl, where he caught 7 for 53.
    For the season,he had 9.2 yards per TARGET!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

For the season,he had 9.2 yards per TARGET!
    So do you think the Chiefs sign him to a long term contract and for how much?

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    After reading this thread, I went and looked at the post. That is what all the fuss is about? Talk about a tempest in a teapot. Was in bad taste? Sure. But that is so minor as to not even register as an issue. It's simply a, "Be smart, think before you post, and you probably don't want to do it again," off hand conversation between an assistant coach and the player.
    He mocked a guy right after he had possibly the worst moment of his career. A guy who took it with class and didn't talk shit either.

It's not a think before you post, sometimes what you post says a lot about your true character and Juju is clearly a juvenile person who has no empathy

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Ju Ju was my favorite player while in Pittsburgh, from that perspective It was disappointing to read the tweet. It wouldn’t hinder me welcoming him back tho, his lack of production would. If only DJ had his hands. I watched a bunch of Chiefs games all year(like everyone) didn’t see anything dynamic or much YAC’s.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So many sensitive people here all of a sudden…

It was an epic burn…on a player from a team that is notorious for trash talking during the game. There’s articles and segments done just on Brandon Graham alone…who doesn’t shut up.

No one knows the context of that Tweet. Does it make it better if you know the Eagles defense was trash talking JuJu or MVS, Kelce, etc.?

Harmless, HARMLESS comment…as the yutes would say…

So do you think the Chiefs sign him to a long term contract and for how much?
    Why do you change the topic everytime?

He played very well this year and nothing will change that....I just don't know the salary cap situation of the chiefs

Why do you change the topic everytime?

He played very well this year and nothing will change that....I just don't know the salary cap situation of the chiefs
    Change the topic? You’re stating how well he played and I’m asking how much you think his level of play will pay him. How’s that changing the subject? I think you just don’t want to answer a question that will counter your argument of how great he played.

Change the topic? You’re stating how well he played and I’m asking how much you think his level of play will pay him. How’s that changing the subject? I think you just don’t want to answer a question that will counter your argument of how great he played.
    Fine...Tyreek Hill was let go by the chiefs because of his price so it's possible that the chiefs let JuJu go too....The chiefs have some free agent to sign including Orlando Brown their left tackle, I think that's going to be their first priority, for the rest, I don't know

I believe JuJu will want a contract of at least 10 million per year or close to that.This is the market in the NFL right now for a second WR

Fine...Tyreek Hill was let go by the chiefs because of his price so it's possible that the chiefs let JuJu go too....The chiefs have some free agent to sign including Orlando Brown their left tackle, I think that's going to be their first priority, for the rest, I don't know

I believe JuJu will want a contract of at least 10 million per year or close to that.This is the market in the NFL right now for a second WR
    I think they realize now they can mix and match with Mahomes and still get the prize at the end. It’s my opinion that Juju will either return to KC on another one-year deal for $8-10M or sign elsewhere in FA on a two-year deal for $16-20M. I just don’t think anyone looks at Juju with upside anymore. At this point he’s proven who he is. As long as he’s consistent he can play another 4-5 years. That’s as objective as I can be about the guy.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I'm coming into this now... can someone point me to what happened and what Juju did to piss people off?

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    I'm coming into this now... can someone point me to what happened and what Juju did to piss people off?

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    It makes me laugh more the second time around…

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

It just gets funnier every time I come here...

It would be funny if it wasn't at someone else's expense.

For those of you who love Juju, I think he again showed himself to be a douchebag. He gets no congratulations from me. He’s a WR3 on top of it.
    Insulting a grown man for trying to do his job is classless whether you or I applaud the platform or not. I stand by my opinion. It was a douchebag move.
    Had you been of the latter opinion first, I would have completely agreed with you. Your first post is a statement about him as a person. The second post is a statement about a single act in a moment of time. Something he did rather than who he is as a person. Those are very different. More importantly, as Mojouw has said, I hope and pray things look up for you.

Had you been of the latter opinion first, I would have completely agreed with you. Your first post is a statement about him as a person. The second post is a statement about a single act in a moment of time. Something he did rather than who he is as a person. Those are very different. More importantly, as Mojouw has said, I hope and pray things look up for you.
    Yeah like I admitted, I was very agitated when I wrote the first post. Thank you.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

JuJu loves being JuJu.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Easy to separate who a person is versus something a person does?

Proof is in their actions

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas