View Poll Results: The super bowl champions will be....

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles

12 60.00%
  • Chiefs

8 40.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super Bowl:Chiefs vs Eagles

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Re: Super Bowl:Chiefs vs Eagles

I'm very happy for JuJu and, yeah, the halftime show sucked.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    I haven't watched a halftime show in years. I usually hit the bathroom, eat. I always thought they were a huge waste of time and ruin the flow of the game.
    Prince in SB XL was a good show

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    If Mahomes retired today he'd already be in the Hall of Fame, I'd have zero doubt. And the guy is only 27
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    Prince in SB XL was a good show

- - - Updated - - -

If Mahomes retired today he'd already be in the Hall of Fame, I'd have zero doubt. And the guy is only 27
    The guy is good, but I still think Bolton should have got the MVP.

The guy played his ass off.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Mahomes kind of reminds me of Montana
    Eagles are not overrated - Hurts is for real
    Glad i missed the halftime show and glad its over, and they should stick to one Anthem

(i miss seeing the black and gold in this game - c'mon KP lead us to the promised land)

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Mahomes is the new goat!
    and he doesn't cheat!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post

No....Not his fault but the chiefs defense were awful in this game....The chiefs won this game because of their offense

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post

When you give up 35 it's hard to give a defensive player the MVP.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I know Peyton Manning said halftime adjustments were a myth, but the Chiefs changed something for the 2nd half. They scored on every 2nd half possession and their defense held the Eagles to just 3 points until very late. I guess the Eagles may have started 'celebrating' too early, but that doesn't seem likely.

Nick Bolton did have a very good game. I don't know if it was MVP level but I also brought up his name when the game ended. Congrats to Mahomes on winning the game and MVP. Well deserved.

Names on both rosters we have had draft conversations about on this forum. Jalen Hurts, Landon Dickerson, Kenneth Gainwell, Hassan Reddick, Kyzir White, Skyy Moore, Noah Gray, Kadarius Toney, Nick Bolton, Trent McDuffie, Juan Thornhill, George Karlaftis, and Creed Humphrey. These are just the guys that got playing time. I will give credit where it's due, if you were one of the posters that brought these guys up during our draft discussions, good job, good eye, keep it up, please.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Not too shabby…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    A hand full of jersey is a handful of jersey. It definitely slowed him down. Brad berry admitted that it was a hold. Chiefs would’ve still won the game anyway. The Eagles went away in the second half and the Chiefs were playing perfect ball. They had all the momentum.

It was a pleasure to watch two offenses that knew what they were doing.
    Not to beat a dead horse, but was it technically holding? Yes. Was it ticky tack? Yes.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

he was my guy before it was popular to say he is my guy in a draft ... I remember being told he is 3-5 years away from being a legit NFL QB so raw and lacks mechanics blah blah blah
    I remember you mentioned him. I don't watch much college or draft videos but you're the main reason I remembered his name. Also his dad was a Pirate so that stuck in my head as well.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse, but was it technically holding? Yes. Was it ticky tack? Yes.
    The dude admitted it and owned up to it (actually I respect him a ton for that). It was holding. If Juju isn't held he probably breaks open and KC gets a TD with 1:50 left and two timeouts for the Eagles to answer. I'd rather see that ending then a FG with 8 seconds.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Damn…JuJu bringing the heat…

Super Bowl:Chiefs vs Eagles

Sour grapes…

I love JuJu but he should have avoided this comment.....I understand A.J Brown's reaction to that.

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    The dude admitted it and owned up to it (actually I respect him a ton for that). It was holding. If Juju isn't held he probably breaks open and KC gets a TD with 1:50 left and two timeouts for the Eagles to answer. I'd rather see that ending then a FG with 8 seconds.
    Yes I said it was technically a hold. There’s no way you can watch that highlight and conclude Juju would’ve caught that pass.

Yes I said it was technically a hold. There’s no way you can watch that highlight and conclude Juju would’ve caught that pass.
    A ball doesn’t need to be catchable for defensive holding to stand. Where that ball lands is irrelevant to that penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    A ball doesn’t need to be catchable for defensive holding to stand. Where that ball lands is irrelevant to that penalty.
    I was rebutting a direct statement that Juju probably would’ve caught the pass. I’m not disputing the rules of holding.

I was rebutting a direct statement that Juju probably would’ve caught the pass. I’m not disputing the rules of holding.
    Gotcha.

Is it too late to change my poll vote?

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Next year we win it.