Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL conference title game

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

NFL conference title game

Who will be in the super bowl?

For me,I think it will be the Bengals against the eagles

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: NFL conference title game

I think it will be the Eagles vs the Bengals as well. I would not be shocked with any of them though.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I think the Bengals are going to win it all.

The Bengals have the chiefs number since last year and this time,Mahomes will be on one leg for this matchup...It will be very hard.For the chiefs defense,they were second in the NFL with 55 sacks and they need to have a big game or the chance to slow down the passing attack of the bengals will be very slim

The 49ers vs eagles is a coin toss for me.About the same level

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Eagles will beat the 49ers 38-13.

Chiefs will beat Bengals 31-23.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Eagles and Chiefs

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Niners, Bengals. If Philly offense has success against niners D I’ll be impressed. I think Mahomes will still be gimpy.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Fly eagles fly
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Eagles over 49ers
    Bengals over Chiefs

Eagles over Bengals

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Eagles over 49ers
    Bengals over Chiefs

Eagles over Bengals
    You didn't need the first part, if it's Eagles over Bengals then we know who won the other two games. Just sayin ....

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

I really don’t care, although I think it will Bengals vs Eagles with Philly getting their second Lombardi. All I hope is that Cincinnati doesn’t win a SB.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    I really don’t care, although I think it will Bengals vs Eagles with Philly getting their second Lombardi. All I hope is that Cincinnati doesn’t win a SB.
    Cincy or the 49ers would suck. Cincy for obvious reasons, and the 49ers bandwagon are a bunch of jagoffs (lot of them here where I live).

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Where are all the kneeling 9ers? Should they be protesting something? Go Chiefs.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Call me crazy, but I'm not picking against a team that's won its last 12 games in a row, mostly by beating the ever-loving dogshit out of people, and looks like they're on some kind of a mission. Eagles looked impressive in their last game, but they haven't beaten anyone except the Giants since before Christmas. SF is peaking RIGHT NOW, Philly is like ... maybe. That looks like a trap to me.

The Bengals can suck my ass, but they will probably beat a one-legged Mahomes.

Whatever angst you may feel from the 49ers winning the championship in that case would be offset by the Bengals becoming the first to lose three Super Bowls to the same team.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I hope the Bengals win the SB for the sole reason of the Steelers having the standard to be judged against in their division. For some reason, since Burrow came, I hate the Bengals way less. Burrow is kind of a likable figure.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I hope the Bengals win the SB for the sole reason of the Steelers having the standard to be judged against in their division. For some reason, since Burrow came, I hate the Bengals way less. Burrow is kind of a likable figure.
    Half of this I agree with. The other half not so much.

I want pressure on Tomlin, Canada and the Steelers…the Bengals winning the Super Bowl would contribute to that.

Burrow has the attitude and the face that you would just like to punch…

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Half of this I agree with. The other half not so much.

I want pressure on Tomlin, Canada and the Steelers…the Bengals winning the Super Bowl would contribute to that.

Burrow has the attitude and the face that you would just like to punch…
    Lol. He’s a dude I’d want as my QB, for sure.

Lol. He’s a dude I’d want as my QB, for sure.
    He’s a dude I’d like to punch in the face for sure…he could be my QB after that…

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

As I get older my hatred for division rival’s lesson, unless playing The Steelers. I like Burrow as well. Hopefully he doesn’t start doing a shitload of State Farm commercials, I will instantly hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    As I get older my hatred for division rival’s lesson, unless playing The Steelers. I like Burrow as well. Hopefully he doesn’t start doing a shitload of State Farm commercials, I will instantly hate him.
    Nah, I think they will have him selling panty hose.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Screw the Bungles. Yes, they will be good for the next few years. But once Burrow signs a fat contract, they won't be able to keep that offense together.

I have also no problem with this current Bengals team...I don't care if they win or not the super bowl

Good teams in the division force the Steelers hand to keep up. To be the best you have to beat the best. Fortunately, there are three wildcard teams each year.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

If you need pressure from the other teams in your division to make you get off your ass and try to put together a championship-quality team, something's wrong with you.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Good teams in the division force the Steelers hand to keep up. To be the best you have to beat the best. Fortunately, there are three wildcard teams each year.
    Right now, Wild Card teams may be something unfortunate as this team seems to settle for that as a goal…

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I have also no problem with this current Bengals team...I don't care if they win or not the super bowl
    Same here. If they win, maybe that will be the boot up their ass that the Steelers seem to need.

agree, i don't hate them as much as i used to now that burfict and pacman no longer play for them

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

The Bengals have nothing hateable about them (yet) besides just being good. They're just a good team and the new bullies of the AFC North.

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    The Bengals have nothing hateable about them (yet) besides just being good. They're just a good team and the new bullies of the AFC North.
    And maybe in the entire AFC if they won again in KC

And maybe in the entire AFC if they won again in KC
    They seem to have KC's number, don't they have like 3 straight wins vs them? They're like what the Patriots used to be to the Steelers