Thread: 2022 NFL rookies: Ranking 10

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

2022 NFL rookies: Ranking 10

ESPN list

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...atch-next-year

not on the top 10 list but also received votes: Kenny Pickett, George Pickens
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: 2022 NFL rookies: Ranking 10

Thank God Drake London isn’t on this list. I keep seeing him as one of the best rookies and just have to laugh everytime. He’s another overrated draft pick. London and Pitts or Freiermuth and Pickens? I think one pair is clearly far and away better than the other pair…which is still highly overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

They got it right. Neither deserved to be on there. However, I expect them both to be on the Sophomore list (if there is one).

Member Array title="Crossdog will become famous soon enough"> Crossdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    ESPN list

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...atch-next-year

not on the top 10 list but also received votes: Kenny Pickett, George Pickens
    Some of those rooks put up some darn good numbers. Interesting to see since I really only watch the Steeler games due to my schedule.

I really wanted Dameon Pierce as a RB combo with Harris, but dang, never saw Jaylen Warren coming, what a great surprise. Dude was a stud.