Thread: Steelers Sign 10 Players To Reserve/Future Contracts

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Steelers Sign 10 Players To Reserve/Future Contracts

The Steelers signed 10 players to Reserve/Future contracts on Tuesday, all of them players who spent time on the team's practice squad in 2022.

Among those signed were: wide receiver Ja'Marcus Bradley, defensive back Duke Dawson, guard William Dunkle, linebacker Emeke Egbule, running back Jason Huntley, center Ryan McCollum, defensive back Scott Nelson, running back Master Teague, wide receiver Cody White and tight end Rodney Williams.

https://www.steelers.com/news/steele...YMlEU0cmKa1Ia4

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Steelers Sign 10 Players To Reserve/Future Contracts

Notable players not signed were McFarland and Carlos Davis.

Looks like the Davis brothers experiment is over and McFarland is out.

FWIW...I think all the Matt Canada "guys" are now off the roster...so...????

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

SUPERBOWL
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

William Dunkle signed after he was cut by the Eagles in August, I wonder if he is player Andy Weidl liked?

Scott Nelson has a lot of athletic traits for a safety.

Master Teague ran hard and looked good during the PS, glad to see him back. At this moment, there is no RB #3 on the roster. We'll see what happens with Snell.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Steelers sign four more players.
    The Steelers signed four players to Reserve/Future contracts on Wednesday.

Those signed include receiver Dez Fitzpatrick, and defensive backs Madre Harper, Kenny Robinson and Chris Wilcox.
    https://www.steelers.com/news/steele...ontracts-x8381

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Notable players not signed were McFarland and Carlos Davis.

Looks like the Davis brothers experiment is over and McFarland is out.

FWIW...I think all the Matt Canada "guys" are now off the roster...so...????
    We have signed RB Anthony McFarland Jr., LB Chapelle Russell and DT Renell Wren to Reserve/Future contracts.

: http://bit.ly/3H337mJ

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    We have signed RB Anthony McFarland Jr., LB Chapelle Russell and DT Renell Wren to Reserve/Future contracts.

: http://bit.ly/3H337mJ

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Im fine with McFarland signed to a futures contract , I mean as long as everyone remains healthy there is no way in hell he out battles
    Master Teague for a roster spot IMO and the way Warren played this year he has locked up the #2 role (could start many places) so whomever is #3 and beyond doesnt see the field other than special teams duty anyways if the 1 and & 2 stay healthy
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Im fine with McFarland signed to a futures contract , I mean as long as everyone remains healthy there is no way in hell he out battles
    Master Teague for a roster spot IMO and the way Warren played this year he has locked up the #2 role (could start many places) so whomever is #3 and beyond doesnt see the field other than special teams duty anyways if the 1 and & 2 stay healthy
    As long as they remain committed to finding the NEXT Warren at the position then I guess McFarland can continue to take up space.

They’ve made it pretty clear they don’t like him as a player. So why keep him around?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    As long as they remain committed to finding the NEXT Warren at the position then I guess McFarland can continue to take up space.

They’ve made it pretty clear they don’t like him as a player. So why keep him around?
    he was decent this past preseason and then got hurt (isnt he always hurt) that in itself would be enough for me but I digress ....
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

he was decent this past preseason and then got hurt (isnt he always hurt) that in itself would be enough for me but I digress ....
    Yeah this isn't a big deal. It is an off-season PS contract. But...I've seen enough of McFarland...