Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Card round

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Wild Card round

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Buffalo is now a 13-point favorite over Miami ....
    Probably because of the Tua news.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

It’s a shame that the Chargers are playing the Jags. I could be rooting for either of them, but alas, one of them has to be eliminated. Simultaneously, either the Bengals or the Ravens will move on.

Fast-forwarding a week… the winner of the Bolts/Jags game has to play the Bills. Again, I could root for either of those teams, but GO BILLS!!! Simultaneously, assuming the Bengals win, that means either the Chiefs or the Bengals will advance to the AFCCG.

SUMMATION:
    This playoff seeding has fallen in a way that leaves me with few team for whom to root. It really sucks. Oh well, GO BILLS!!!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    It’s a shame that the Chargers are playing the Jags. I could be rooting for either of them, but alas, one of them has to be eliminated. Simultaneously, either the Bengals or the Ravens will move on.

Fast-forwarding a week… the winner of the Bolts/Jags game has to play the Bills. Again, I could root for either of those teams, but GO BILLS!!! Simultaneously, assuming the Bengals win, that means either the Chiefs or the Bengals will advance to the AFCCG.

SUMMATION:
    This playoff seeding has fallen in a way that leaves me with few team for whom to root. It really sucks. Oh well, GO BILLS!!!
    The Bengals can't face the chiefs before the AFC title game

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

The Bengals can't face the chiefs before the AFC title game
    Oh wow… you’re right!!!

You just made my day!!!

Over the last 4 years, 6 seeds are 7-1 against 3 seeds in the wild card round.

Ravens,Dolphins and Seahawks are underdog by 8 points or more....Which game will be the more competitive between his 3?

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

It's not even worth watching the Dolphins and Ravens get blown out. We could have at least put up a fight

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Ravens,Dolphins and Seahawks are underdog by 8 points or more....Which game will be the more competitive between his 3?
    Seahawks

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Wild Card round

If the Ravens or Dolphins were to win, it would be the biggest upset in the history of the NFL. The most “competitive” will be Seahawks…but it won’t be competitive…they’ll lose by the least amount?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Saturday games predictions:

I'll take the Seahawks over the 49ers in an upset just because everyone else is guaranteeing a 49ers win. Don't really care, just going against the grain.

I'm taking the Jags at home over the Chargers. I actually wouldn't mind seeing both of these teams move on, but only one can. Home field advantage is big in this one with the Chargers traveling coast to coast.

Geno will once again surprise everyone.

This is such a mismatch....10-0 SF....this one is over

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

What I see is an offensive system that makes the QB job easy. Unlike Canada's system

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    What I see is an offensive system that makes the QB job easy. Unlike Canada's system

This is night and day as difference!

Purdy is great but if he would played this year with the steelers,he would be out of the NFL very quick(similar to Delvin Hodges).And this is nothing against him but more about the Canada offense

Wow...the 49ers defense need to wake up.....

The seahawks are way too safe in this situation....

- - - Updated - - -

John Stallworth is still first!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Stupid. There should never be a penalty for hitting the quarterback.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

The 49ers are self-destructing.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

It's true. Most of the throws Purdy has been completing are to guys wide open. Shanahan's schemes are awesome, and the playcalling off of previous plays is next level. A true savant that understands how to attack defenses, and has a real feel for taking advantage of what defenses are trying to take away.

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Stupid. There should never be a penalty for hitting the quarterback.
    It was the right call according to the rule....Blame the 49ers players for this stupidity and the short kick was also stupid...The 49ers defense need to play better defense in the second half or they are out

TD 49ers....And what a player that Samuel is!

Why Pickett and the steelers offense can never had a easy score like the last offensive play by the 49ers?!

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

This is becoming a run away game. I think I'll have a cocktail before the next game starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    This is becoming a run away game. I think I'll have a cocktail before the next game starts.
    The vikings would have no chance against the 49ers,if they play next week!

The vikings would have no chance against the 49ers,if they play next week!
    Why would you direct that at me? I wouldn't say they would have no chance, but it would be a tough game indeed.

Why would you direct that at me? I wouldn't say they would have no chance, but it would be a tough game indeed.
    Since you seemed to trust the vikings more than the 49ers not too long ago!

Since you seemed to trust the vikings more than the 49ers not too long ago!
    I do give the Vikings more credit for being a good team than some on here, that is true. The 49ers are a good team too. I just think our style of defense would be tough on the 9ers. I also think their defense would be nearly impossible for us.

The 49ers run a power offense with a lot of window dressing, meaning motions, WR alignments, and play action. A defense that pressures the pocket and sets a good edge would give them trouble. Rock, paper, scissors. Their defense is elite.

The Vikings have the ability to score on just about everyone, and fast, including the 49ers. The defense is solid, not elite. I consider them the 'Yamaha' team of the NFL. Yamaha makes things that are not top of the line but are good quality and serviceable.

I do give the Vikings more credit for being a good team than some on here, that is true. The 49ers are a good team too. I just think our style of defense would be tough on the 9ers. I also think their defense would be nearly impossible for us.

The 49ers run a power offense with a lot of window dressing, meaning motions, WR alignments, and play action. A defense that pressures the pocket and sets a good edge would give them trouble. Rock, paper, scissors. Their defense is elite.

The Vikings have the ability to score on just about everyone, and fast, including the 49ers. The defense is solid, not elite. I consider them the 'Yamaha' team of the NFL. Yamaha makes things that are not top of the line but are good quality and serviceable.
    The vikings are just awful on defense too....Bottom 5 in PPG and yards...Their offense is good because of Jefferson and Cousins is decent but I just can't trust their poor defense