Thread: NFL Playoff AFC Scenarios 2023

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

NFL Playoff AFC Scenarios 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: NFL Playoff AFC Scenarios 2023

I am fine with this

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I am fine with this
    It’s the best way…seeing what the circumstances are…

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Since the Steelers will be playing in the AFCCG, I don’t see the relevance of these contingencies.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Since the Steelers will be playing in the AFCCG, I don’t see the relevance of these contingencies.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Teegre is that you?

Let's go!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

^^^THIS^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Teegre is that you?

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Let's face it if we started Pickett week #1 we probably control our own destiny. Yes, I'll be ticked if this weekend doesn't work out because of the cancelled game but again we made our own bed. The minute the Steelers our officially out I will become a Bills fan (heck I live 2 hours from Buffalo).

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Let's face it if we started Pickett week #1 we probably control our own destiny. Yes, I'll be ticked if this weekend doesn't work out because of the cancelled game but again we made our own bed. The minute the Steelers our officially out I will become a Bills fan (heck I live 2 hours from Buffalo).
    hay neighbor
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Honestly, no matter what happens this weekend, I am fine. Our biggest off season question was do we have a franchise QB, and IMHO that has been answered. We have good draft capital and cap room to build around him. We will be better next season and I feel we will be in the thick of the AFCN race. Making the playoffs this season would be nice, but we all know we aren’t built for a deep playoff run now, the only real benefit would be the experience.