Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rich Eisen: Steelers are the Team NO ONE Wants to Face in the Playoffs

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Rich Eisen: Steelers are the Team NO ONE Wants to Face in the Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I mean we saw this same version of an approach get taken apart in the playoffs the past two years.

This years squad isn’t better than those teams.
    This year the steelers are playing a lot better in the last month than the last two years they have better defense (especially against the run) than in 2021,better ball control on offense even if they don't score a lot of points who is still a major problem but yes I agree if the steelers would be in the playoffs, we would be very happy if the game is still close after halftime!...I don't think it's possible to win!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

To clarify, Eisen might have meant that “of the Wild Card teams”, the most dangerous is the Steelers.

But, according to me, the Steelers can indeed hang with ANYONE!!!

Senior Member Array title="that1guy is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    Pickens is and will be a standout WR. We just have a OC who doesn’t understand how to game plan good enough to actually use him.
    Pickens runs very poor routes, I have no doubt he will improve but I have doubts he becomes truly dominant. Look at the jump balls, he doesn't fight for them regularly

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
    Pickens runs very poor routes, I have no doubt he will improve but I have doubts he becomes truly dominant. Look at the jump balls, he doesn't fight for them regularly
    He leads the league in contested catches.

Also leads the league (tied) in contested catches 20+ yards down the field.

Drvlspwr Array title="Steel Peon has a reputation beyond repute"> Steel Peon's Avatar

Hey Rich, how scary of a playoff team could we have been after struggling to gain momentum against the Browns? You definitely got your ad revenue pumping with this piece though.
    “They say you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. So I got rid of everything to see what I had.” ~ Steven Wright