Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 18: For Whom to Root

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Week 18: For Whom to Root

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    What are your trust level in each of his game(10 is the highest,1 the lowest)

Browns-Steelers
    Pats-Bills
    Jets-Dolphins

Bonus:Texans vs colts(need a texans win for a possible higher second round draft pick)
    Vikings vs Bears(need a vikings win for this scenario)...Nathan peterman will be the bears starter btw!
    Browns-Steelers: very, very confident

Taperiots-Bills: confident (Bills will win this one “for Damar”)

Jets-Dolphins: the battle of third-string QBs. I gotta believe that Salah will have his defense fired up… but, I’m the least confident about this game.

Vikings-Bears: in Petermsn I trust… to lose big time!!!

Texans-Colts: I’m not for throwing games, but the Texans would be stupid to put forth a full effort. (Lock up the #1 overall pick!!!) That said, the Colts are actually the worse team.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Browns-Steelers: very, very confident

Taperiots-Bills: confident (Bills will win this one “for Damar”)

Jets-Dolphins: the battle of third-string QBs. I gotta believe that Salah will have his defense fired up… but, I’m the least confident about this game.

Vikings-Bears: in Petermsn I trust… to lose big time!!!

Texans-Colts: I’m not for throwing games, but the Texans would be stupid to put forth a full effort. (Lock up the #1 overall pick!!!) That said, the Colts are actually the worse team.
    The Colts could want to lose to not want the texans have the first overall pick and also improve their draft pick and not be out of the top 5(they also need a QB big time!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Do you believe in Joe Flacco?!

Browns-Steelers
    Pats-Bills
    Jets-Dolphins

Bonus:Texans vs colts(need a texans win for a possible higher second round draft pick)
    Vikings vs Bears(need a vikings win for this scenario)...Nathan peterman will be the bears starter btw!
    Can't trust Flacco. Don't know which one will show up. Dolphins starting their 3rd string QB so who knows.

Buffalo will be on a mission. I don't know if the Patriots** have a chance at Buffalo in that stadium.

In his last 2 starts Flacco has thrown for over 600 yards, 5 TDs and 1 int,so maybe....

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

In his last 2 starts Flacco has thrown for over 600 yards, 5 TDs and 1 int,so maybe....
    Oooooh…

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Do you believe in Joe Flacco?!

Browns-Steelers
    Pats-Bills
    Jets-Dolphins

His stats in his last start vs the Bengals on 9/25 were horrible. Just don't know which one shows up.

My stats on Flacco were not correct...I think it was only for the first 2 games this year

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Flacco in. Skylar Thompson in. Josh Allen in. Kenny Pickett in.

Win, win, win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Last week we were counting on the Patriots, this week we're counting on Moonball Joe. What kind of upside-down world is this?

Plus a guy had to almost die to make the Patriots game worth playing this week. We'd better not lose to the fuckin Browns.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Browns-Steelers
    Pats-Bills
    Jets-Dolphins
    I started this post thinking I was more confident getting in than not. Then, I looked closer at the Jets-Dolphins game. Holy crap. This is a dumpster-fire versus tire-fire matchup right here. Still, I feel at least a tad bit confident the Jets will beat the Dolphins. Steelers-Browns is interesting. We should beat them. But it's a AFCN game so all records go out the window. However, I think we pull this one out, especially if Pickett takes another step in development this week. In fact, I predict this week, in the early second half, we see Pickett take over the game. It's one of the things that needs to happen for him to become a franchise QB, and with the way he's been improving of late, I very well can happen this week.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Browns-Steelers
    Pats-Bills
    Jets-Dolphins
    Browns-Steelers - 5
    Pats-Bills - 10 on Bills
    Jets-Dolphins - 6 on Jets

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Browns-Steelers - 5
    Pats-Bills - 10 on Bills
    Jets-Dolphins - 6 on Jets
    8 Steelers
    10 bills
    3 jets

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

I was worried most about the Jets game. Flacco is starting, so there is hope! He is better than any other QB they have trotted out.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Browns send Jadeveon Clowney home from practice, status for Sunday unclear

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...unday-unclear/

Too funny because he said yesterday that this is unlikely he is back next year with the Browns!

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Tomlin is legendary!!

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Flacco in. Skylar Thompson in. Josh Allen in. Kenny Pickett in.

Win, win, win!!!

MUST WHINE. CAN NO LOOSE!!!

x three games

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    MUST WHINE. CAN NO LOOSE!!!

x three games
    Pimply Dan lives!

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

So essentially today we are rooting for the Raiders to upset the Chiefs. That would mean the Bills would have to win tomorrow to clinch the #1 seed without and BS attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    So essentially today we are rooting for the Raiders to upset the Chiefs. That would mean the Bills would have to win tomorrow to clinch the #1 seed without and BS attached to it.
    If the Bills don't win tomorow,the Bills will be on the road vs KC and likely CIN if they play against them...With a win,they will be in a neutral field against them with a KC win or at home with a KC loss.....Their potentiel matchup vs CIN would be at home too with a win,so their game is important no matter what

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

If the Bills don't win tomorow,the Bills will be on the road vs KC and likely CIN if they play against them...With a win,they will be in a neutral field against them with a KC win or at home with a KC loss.....Their potentiel matchup vs CIN would be at home too with a win,so their game is important no matter what
    Thanks. I think working on the Manhattan Project was easier then figuring all this out.