Thread: A release or trade of Derek Carr are the overwhelming likely outcomes over the next 6 weeks

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

A release or trade of Derek Carr are the overwhelming likely outcomes over the next 6 weeks

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...or-a-decision/

The Steelers ended Joe Flacco's career with the Ravens, Mayfield with the Browns and now probably Carr with the Raiders in the last few years!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: A release or trade of Derek Carr are the overwhelming likely outcomes over the next 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post

The Steelers ended Joe Flacco's career with the Ravens, Mayfield with the Browns and now probably Carr with the Raiders in the last few years!
    Wish they could end Allen and Mahomes…lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Re: A release or trade of Derek Carr are the overwhelming likely outcomes over the next 6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Wish they could end Allen and Mahomes…lol
    Maybe in 2035!

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Carr played terrible against he Steelers, but I would say Carr was done as soon as McDummy was hired. The conspiracy theories are many in Raider Nation...lol.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    Carr played terrible against he Steelers, but I would say Carr was done as soon as McDummy was hired. The conspiracy theories are many in Raider Nation...lol.
    Latest is Mac Jones going to Vegas. He did play well under McDaniel.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Latest is Mac Jones going to Vegas. He did play well under McDaniel.
    I'm mostly hearing Brady will be in Vegas next year. After the shady shit that Davis, McDummy and Ziegler just pulled, I'd be surprised if anyone would want to play for the Raiders ever again... at least untill Ziegler and McDummy are gone.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I'm mostly hearing Brady will be in Vegas next year. After the shady shit that Davis, McDummy and Ziegler just pulled, I'd be surprised if anyone would want to play for the Raiders ever again... at least untill Ziegler and McDummy are gone.
    That might be the only move they can make to keep Davante Adams somewhat happy...I guarantee if he knew something like this might happen, he's not signing with the Raiders...

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    That might be the only move they can make to keep Davante Adams somewhat happy...I guarantee if he knew something like this might happen, he's not signing with the Raiders...
    Agreed.

One of the worst take so far in 2023......

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Jets have high hopes?

When I was about 8, I had hopes to be an astronaut - lawyer - doctor - football player.

If he won four straight and had 6 5000 yard seasons…maybe…

That alone should deter Carr from going to New York. Whose next in line? I’m betting on Carolina…

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Looks like legal tampering season is open.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Maybe the dumbest thing on the planet…lol

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Carr has been cut by the raiders last week,so he can sign now with a team if he want.....He don't have the wait that the free agency open....