Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Week 15:Steelers vs Panthers

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Re: Week 15:Steelers vs Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Mitch has consistently demonstrated an ability to not see Linebackers in coverage. So the coaches told him to stay away from the middle of the field. Limit Mitch and he won't kill you. And aside from a few errant throws, hasn't fucked up today.
    guess that can work if he’s a backup, but the problem is that the guy thinks he’s a starter, which he is not in no way shape or form. I think he requests a trade or release after the season

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

That's the game! We win!

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Signed, sealed and delivered!

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Dumb play by DJ followed up by a heads up moment by DJ in same play….

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    Trubisky walkin' around like he's the shit.
    He played well...he got the win, I'll give him a pass...lol

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    Trubisky has done this before with the bears. A good showing against a crappy team then shits the bed against better competition a week later
    Hes a back up QB. He’s doing what he’s supposed to do. He’s not a starter, he’s a good back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Member Array title="TheDuck is on a distinguished road"> TheDuck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
    He played well...he got the win, I'll give him a pass...lol
    He should have 3 picks again...

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Lol you put DJ out there as part of your "hands team"

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    guess that can work if he’s a backup, but the problem is that the guy thinks he’s a starter, which he is not in no way shape or form. I think he requests a trade or release after the season
    At some point “a man’s got to realize his limitations “. But I agree competitors want to play. Especially a first rounder, opposed to UDFA who’d be happy making 5 mill as backup. We’ll see, writing on wall once KP came in and outplayed him. Even tho he sucked last week he’s got a couple of wins in relief, can’t ask for much more from back up.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Sadly, Trubisky is the best QB on the team. I wondered preseason when I saw Pickett sacked like a rag doll if he could last. Two concussions later, if he does not have an amazing strength and conditioning coach he will be out of the league in a few years due to concussions. And while he still needs time to grow, he is no better than Trubisky imo. Sorry.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Sadly, Trubisky is the best QB on the team. I wondered preseason when I saw Pickett sacked like a rag doll if he could last. Two concussions later, if he does not have an amazing strength and conditioning coach he will be out of the league in a few years due to concussions. And while he still needs time to grow, he is no better than Trubisky imo. Sorry.
    I disagree. Plus it’s apples to oranges. MT a veteran, let see what the future holds for KP. To me KP passes the eye test. Whether he succeeds or not remains to be seen, but MT is who he is at this point. Unless he’s plugged into team like 49ers he’s not going to be successful as a 17 game starter.