Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 15 around the NFL

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Week 15 around the NFL

So is Watson just rusty? Or is this a thing where it turns out you don’t come back from multiple years away?

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    So is Watson just rusty? Or is this a thing where it turns out you don’t come back from multiple years away?
    As player I will wait next year before to jump to the conclusion for him.Not easy to play well after missing so many time

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    I’m guessing the latter not you should give him 4-5 games to see if he gets back into the groove…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

The Bengals will take the division again. Sad really.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    The Bengals will take the division again. Sad really.
    None of the teams in the AFC North are really worthy of a playoff spot…but then there are quite a few teams that aren’t..,

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    None of the teams in the AFC North are really worthy of a playoff spot…but then there are quite a few teams that aren’t..,
    The Bengals are a super bowl caliber team.They are 9-2 since week 3....

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The Bengals are a super bowl caliber team.They are 9-2 since week 3....
    Meh. They don’t look that great doing it. Maybe because Mixon was out for a little while but I’m certainly not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Meh. They don’t look that great doing it. Maybe because Mixon was out for a little while but I’m certainly not impressed.
    I don't agree with it...They have one of the best QB and passing offense in the league and their defense is above average.And they have the chiefs numbers right now....They are 9-2 in the last 11 games and a super bowl team last year for a reason...

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Ravens without Lamar are trash and we couldn't even beat them
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I don't agree with it...They have one of the best QB and passing offense in the league and their defense is above average.And they have the chiefs numbers right now....They are 9-2 in the last 11 games and a super bowl team last year for a reason...
    Cincy is like Miami IMO, not quite as good as Bills or Chiefs. Although Miami up now against Buffalo. I’d say 3rd best in AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Cincy is like Miami IMO, not quite as good as Bills or Chiefs. Although Miami up now against Buffalo. I’d say 3rd best in AFC.
    But the bengals have the chiefs number right now...The chiefs defense had no answer against the bengals offense in the last game

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

But the bengals have the chiefs number right now...The chiefs defense had no answer against the bengals offense in the last game
    No argument there, KC definitely not as dynamic since Hill left either.In playoffs ID still give them slight advantage at home. Only due to Mahomes playmaking. So close it boils down to turnovers or whoever has last possession.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    No argument there, KC definitely not as dynamic since Hill left either.In playoffs ID still give them slight advantage at home. Only due to Mahomes playmaking. So close it boils down to turnovers or whoever has last possession.
    Yeah but between the bengals,bills and chiefs,the chiefs have by far the worst defense....They can win because that Mahomes is so special but team who have a great offense,the chiefs struggle big time against them....They are 1-5 vs Bills and bengals since last year and their only win were their playoffs game vs 42-36 in overtime(the coin toss have decided the winner in this game)

The dolphins could give many teams some trouble with their offense.If they win tonight they will be 2-0 against Bills and still a chance to win the division

- - - Updated - - -

The Bills are down 29-21 in the fourth quarter vs Miami....The Bills struggle in the last few years in one score game,so it would be a huge win if they could comeback and win this game

Yeah but between the bengals,bills and chiefs,the chiefs have by far the worst defense....They can win because that Mahomes is so special but team who have a great offense,the chiefs struggle big time against them....They are 1-5 vs Bills and bengals since last year and their only win were their playoffs game vs 42-36 in overtime(the coin toss have decided the winner in this game)

The dolphins could give many teams some trouble with their offense.If they win tonight they will be 2-0 against Bills and still a chance to win the division

- - - Updated - - -

The Bills are down 29-21 in the fourth quarter vs Miami....The Bills struggle in the last few years in one score game,so it would be a huge win if they could comeback and win this game
    Bills have best D out of those 4, then Cincy. Miami and K C bringing up rear IMO. I still like KC’s offense the best. Playoffs will be fun to watch. Personally I’ll be rooting for Bills or Miami. Tired of KC and can’t root for Bungles.

What a game so far in Buffalo!

Great drive at the end for the Bills to win this game!

Week 15 around the NFL

That’s true aboit the Chiefs. They just don’t look that good by eye sight when I watch them play and I have the same feelings about the Bills offense at times. MWhen you think about it, there’s a reason they went out and got Cole Beasley…they have nothing there beyond Stdon Diggs and Josh Allen. O-Line is average, RBs aren’t good, Receivers aside from Diggs are below average and the TE is average at best. Without Allen, the Bills are a team with a decent defense and no offense. Allen makes this all work…I’ll be rooting for the Bills and Niners in the playoffs…

The more I think about it, the more I think the Eagles run away with the title this year with ease…the Chiefs can beat them with Kielce. The middle of the field is their biggest weakness.k

No doubt,the eagles have the best team and the most complete team but upset can happen.Cowboys,49ers(if their QB continue to play weel enough) have the best chance to beat them in the playoffs.In the AFC,I think this is the Bills.I don't trust the chiefs defense in this matchup.The chiefs offense would need to score on every drive in this matchup.Not easy to do

Member Array title="TheDuck is on a distinguished road"> TheDuck's Avatar

49ers gonna win the SB

Member Array title="TheDuck is on a distinguished road"> TheDuck's Avatar

Imagine if the texans beat the chiefs.

Huge win for the Detroit Lions...They are 7-7 after to be 1-6

The Jaguars just beat the cowboys with a pick 6 in overtime!.....If the titans don't beat the chargers today they will have the control of the destined for the AFC south

This is his true rookie year!

Awful game for the bengals so far

Another collapse for the Raiders?

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

The Bucs are self destructing and handing the game to the Bengals. I almost thought I was watching a Steelers game.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    The Bucs are self destructing and handing the game to the Bengals. I almost thought I was watching a Steelers game.

The penalty of the bucs on fourth down was a major break for the bengals.....

- - - Updated - - -

The Denver Broncos just hit the rock bottom.....

What a collapse by the bucs offense(and ST) in the 3rd quarter....4 turnovers and 3 by Brady....

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post

There is something oddly satisfying watching a Tom Brady led team implode during a game. 27 unanswered points. Shoulda stayed retired Tom