Thread: Browns vs Steelers Tailgate

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Browns vs Steelers Tailgate

All SU members in attendance for the Browns vs Steelers game, are invited to our tailgate. Kickoff is at 1:00pm. For this tailgate we will be grilling some "Dawgs". Just bring something to grill, or donate some $$. BYOB. You can find us in Blue Lot #7F. On the corner of Federal, and LaCock Streets. Look for a Yellow Ford Escape, and a White GMC Sierra in the lot. If yas get lost give me a call on my cell phone: 724-651-9626. Tailgate starts at 8 am sharp! See yas there!

Click on for map:

"If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Re: Browns vs Steelers Tailgate

These folks are the greatest... So wish I was going...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

AKA xfl2001fan-GO BROWNS! Array title="GitNoLuv is on a distinguished road"> GitNoLuv's Avatar

Aye...I might have to work this weekend. Really disappointing.
    Official SteelUniverse Guru and BrainTrust Committee Chairman!!!

Junior Member Array title="hostyle is an unknown quantity at this point"> hostyle's Avatar

ok you taked me into it, me and 7 other dudes from Toronto will be making our first trip to Pitt, we will of course be bring down some good canadain beer for the tailgate party( come on who can drink stuff you call beer ...lol ) let know how many people you think are coming so i can bring enuff for everyone to atlease try some of the good stuff, also thought i would bring down the stuff to make ceasers ( who knows what they are.... and no not the salad ) looking forword to metting eveyone bring your good liver for this party everyone

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hostyle View Post
    ok you taked me into it, me and 7 other dudes from Toronto will be making our first trip to Pitt, we will of course be bring down some good canadain beer for the tailgate party( come on who can drink stuff you call beer ...lol ) let know how many people you think are coming so i can bring enuff for everyone to atlease try some of the good stuff, also thought i would bring down the stuff to make ceasers ( who knows what they are.... and no not the salad ) looking forword to metting eveyone bring your good liver for this party everyone
    Make sure you bring Steeler beer...

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hostyle View Post

Cool, have no clue on what Caesars is. Sounds interesting though.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

Junior Member Array title="hostyle is an unknown quantity at this point"> hostyle's Avatar

we will make keiths a steeler Beer that day

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Wish I could be there. Pittsburgh is just a bit too far for a day trip.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    Make sure you bring Steeler beer...
    Got to have Steeler Beer for a Steeler game.

Quote Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
    Got to have Steeler Beer for a Steeler game.
    Sweet!!

Well big time thanks to Dom and his whole crew they made a great day even better, thanks to everyone who helped with advice for our trip it was a great weekend topp'd by the game and Doms tailgate I'll post photo's when i get sent them