Thread: Frisman Jackson!!!!!! Can He Go Too ?

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Frisman Jackson!!!!!! Can He Go Too ?

Why hasn't he talk to DJ before last nights game and discussed about him running backwards after catching the ball ? The fact that it happen again on MNF shows he hadn't or DJ doesn't take him serious. Google Frisman and this comes up.

Frisman Jackson
    Jackson is the wide receivers coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers since the 2022 season. Jackson's record as the team's wide receivers coach was 3-7-0, making him the least successful wide receivers coach in Pittsburgh Steelers history.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Frisman Jackson!!!!!! Can He Go Too ?

He has coached with Canaduhhh before so yeah he can go, too.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    He has coached with Canaduhhh before so yeah he can go, too.
    Yeah Tomlin brought in all
    His kids buddies to coach…it’s a shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Why don’t we shut down the whole Steelers organization. How do you know that the receiver’s coach hasn’t talked to DJ? What an idiotic thread. Some of these threads/posts are written in a vacuum. It’s the receiver’s coaches fault that DJ runs backwards…..PLEASE?

If it hadn’t been for an outstanding O-Line, L Bell would have been dumped at the line of scrimmage every time, with his funky running style…..would you fire the running backs coach….. and no one has talked about Smith until yesterday. It was a bad day for STs on Monday night but Boz’s replacement has been solid since he missed two.
    Do some studying on STs and get back to me. Many in this group want to do, “whole sale fireing”……do you really think that’s the answer. We haven’t had an OC that people haven’t bitched about since………. We won a SB with a terrible OL…..and yes Tomlin was the coach. If this board is to survive, stop firing everyone involved with it……..out
    Last edited by Hawkman; 12-03-2022 at 02:38 AM.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    If it hadn’t been for an outstanding O-Line, L Bell would have been dumped at the line of scrimmage every time, with his funky running style…..would you fire the running backs coach….. and no one has talked about Smith until yesterday. It was a bad day for STs on Monday night but Boz’s replacement has been solid since he missed two.
    Do some studying on STs and get back to me. Many in this group wants to do, “whole sale fireing”……do you really think that’s the answer. We haven’t had an OC that people haven’t bitched about since………. We won a SB with a terrible OL…..and yes Tomlin was the coach. If this board is to survive, stop firing everyone involved with it……..out
    TJ Watt didn't look like he was coached very well last week either. Why didn't the linebackers' coach tell him to play better? Screw that guy too.

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Do some studying on STs and get back to me. Many in this group wants to do, “whole sale fireing”……do you really think that’s the answer. We haven’t had an OC that people haven’t bitched about since………. We won a SB with a terrible OL…..and yes Tomlin was the coach. If this board is to survive, stop firing everyone involved with it……..out
    Why would I get ban for speaking out on here about a coach that doesn't seem to be doing his job ? There is ton of post about Canada in a negative light and Tomlin himself. How do I know if Frisman talk to DJ or not ? What I posted, he clearly didn't address him running backwards after the catch cause it happen again on live TV or DJ didn't listen. Either way there is a problem there and the announcers kept talking about it and made the Steelers look bad as coaching went. It should be brought up!

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Why would I get ban for speaking out on here about a coach that doesn't seem to be doing his job ? There is ton of post about Canada in a negative light and Tomlin himself. How do I know if Frisman talk to DJ or not ? What I posted, he clearly didn't address him running backwards after the catch cause it happen again on live TV or DJ didn't listen. Either way there is a problem there and the announcers kept talking about it and made the Steelers look bad as coaching went. It should be brought up!
    You absolutely proved my point. …..and isn’t it about time that you get rid of the tampon….cause that’s what it looks like. By the way, where in my post said you should be banned…..a little sensitive are we. It’s a ban ME sig not you.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    TJ Watt didn't look like he was coached very well last week either. Why didn't the linebackers' coach tell him to play better? Screw that guy too.
    Now THATS FUNNY

You absolutely proved my point. …..and isn’t it about time that you get rid of the tampon….cause that’s what it looks like. By the way, where in my post said you should be banned…..a little sensitive are we. It’s a ban ME sig not you.
    Sensitive ? You are the one that brought up banning with the emoj and are now insulting me with your tampon comment, Truth is you add very little here and only post to fight with others that you don't like when you see their post. Also you still avoid my point that Jackson is not doing his job and why DJ is still doing what he is doing. Like I said made the Steelers coaching staff look bad when the announcers kept talking about it, As for Smith he had a bad game but is doing a decent job this season over all, Jackson has been horrible so far and has not given anyone a reason why he should stay on. Anyways I'm done responding to you and you can continue to do so or go back to your rock you crawled out from!

Thumbs down Re: Frisman Jackson!!!!!! Can He Go Too ?

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Sensitive ? You are the one that brought up banning with the emoj and are now insulting me with your tampon comment, Truth is you add very little here and only post to fight with others that you don't like when you see their post. Also you still avoid my point that Jackson is not doing his job and why DJ is still doing what he is doing. Like I said made the Steelers coaching staff look bad when the announcers kept talking about it, As for Smith he had a bad game but is doing a decent job this season over all, Jackson has been horrible so far and has not given anyone a reason why he should stay on. Anyways I'm done responding to you and you can continue to do so or go back to your rock you crawled out from!
    Find your way Dude. I’m out.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

I think we should turn this into a dancing thread. Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la.