Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroes/Goats vs Colts

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Heroes/Goats vs Colts

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    Snell > injured Najee
    Yes, Najee has a slightly better Career YPC, 3.8 to 3.6. Color me impressed.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Last four plays by the Colts:

1st down: Dongsmith strip sack
    2nd down: Matty Ice scrambles for 15
    3rd down: Dongsmith stuffs Jonathan Taylor for a loss
    4th down: Dongsmith blocks the LT into Matty Ice, which means Matty cannot completely step into his throw; the ball is thrown slightly off-target (and broken up)

SUMMATION:
    Mark Madden is stupid.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Last four plays by the Colts:

1st down: Dongsmith strip sack
    2nd down: Matty Ice scrambles for 15
    3rd down: Dongsmith stuffs Jonathan Taylor for a loss
    4th down: Dongsmith blocks the LT into Matty Ice, which means Matty cannot completely step into his throw; the ball is thrown slightly off-target (and broken up)

SUMMATION:
    Mark Madden is stupid.

I actively try to avoid reading anything by Mark Madden. He's an ignorant, loudmouth asshole.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I actively try to avoid reading anything by Mark Madden. He's an ignorant, loudmouth asshole.
    and he hate almost every players for no good reason

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    and he hate almost every players for no good reason
    And, I made the mistake of falling into his trap (by giving him attention). On that note…

Brian Baldinger had a nice breakdown of the four forced fumbles… talking about how Dongsmith has developed into a “heckuva” player.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

and that's a wrap!
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    And, I made the mistake of falling into his trap (by giving him attention). On that note…

Brian Baldinger had a nice breakdown of the four forced fumbles… talking about how Dongsmith has developed into a “heckuva” player.
    I read Baldy's tweets alot. Too bad he's not on the air or maybe he is but I don't know where

I read the replies to Madden's tweets because they troll and joke the crap out of him. He's a crybaby.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    I wonder if TJ is 100% physically. His get off was much slower than usual and seemed to not have the power to get off blocks that he usually does.
    So TJ is questionable for the Atlanta game. Apparently his ribs.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

I can't forget the time he thought 2004 was a lost season because some stupid kid named "Ben Roethlisbhsahgbfuyihebrolrb" is taking over the offense and they wouldn't win another game all season. He was 100% wrong because they won every game after that (in the reg. season)
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell