Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Highsmith is the AFC defensive player of the week

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Alex Highsmith is the AFC defensive player of the week

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Maybe they can draft Will Anderdong or BJ Ojulardong? AnDong Carter? Tyree WilDongson? Felix Anudong-Udongmah (King double dong)?
    Slow down a sec. Some of those guys will be drafted before R3, which is a total & complete waste… of the word “dong”.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Slow down a sec. Some of those guys will be drafted before R3, which is a total & complete waste… of the word “dong”.
    good Point...I got carried away...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Maybe we should just have levels of Dong. Like....an OLB drafted in the third round has a 3rd degree Dong Belt. A player taken in the second round has a 2nd degree Dong Belt....and so on and so forth.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Maybe we should just have levels of Dong. Like....an OLB drafted in the third round has a 3rd degree Dong Belt. A player taken in the second round has a 2nd degree Dong Belt....and so on and so forth.
    Ohhhhh… like the Butler Meter. I like it!!!

Give me a minute to create a list.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Ohhhhh… like the Butler Meter. I like it!!!

Give me a minute to create a list.
    Can't wait. By the way what level of dong is an undrafted OLB who makes the roster? Grandmaster Dong? Woulda said King Kong Dong but that's already GilDong's title
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    Can't wait. By the way what level of dong is an undrafted OLB who makes the roster? Grandmaster Dong? Woulda said King Kong Dong but that's already GilDong's title

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Sho nuff!!

Thanks for that trip down memory lane. Thought I was the only one who remembered that cinematic masterpiece.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Sho nuff!!

Thanks for that trip down memory lane. Thought I was the only one who remembered that cinematic masterpiece.
    Does Dongsmith get the glow, or is that TJ?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Highsmith is the best player on the field on defense RIGHT NOW because its pretty clear TJ isnt at 100% and I do not think Minkah is either (he may be at 90% & TJ likely about 80%)

when all 3 are at full strength they are going to cause major problems for opponents but that might not be this year ..........
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Sho nuff!!

I feel like I've been around since before electricity, so I have experienced my fair share of masterpieces....Like this one!

I thought she was the shit!!!