Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fetterman won?

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Fetterman won?

Is Pennsylvania filled with morons? Fetterman is borderline retarded, literally.
    Last edited by Steeldude; 11-12-2022 at 08:17 AM.
    Hater = Realist

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: Fetterman won?

It doesn't really matter who won. Pennsylvania lost with either one.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

As if any further proof was needed that they are a religious cult, they literally voted for a brain-damaged person to represent them just because he had a D by his name.

I mean, they should probably chuck him right out in January as unfit to serve, but of course nothing will happen
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    As if any further proof was needed that they are a religious cult, they literally voted for a brain-damaged person to represent them just because he had a D by his name.

I mean, they should probably chuck him right out in January as unfit to serve, but of course nothing will happen
    you mean like what happened to our President .... oh wait ....

Federman can barely speak ....

Federman got caught in lies .....

Federman got destroyed in the debate ....

Federman won because Philly is corrupt and has been for the past several decades

I was not a fan of Oz but he got my vote because he was a better choice ( even tho a shitty choice ) than Federman

what really stumps the shit out of me is Summer Lee winning over Doyle (the incumbent) Summer Lee stands for reduction of Police forces and ending Prisons ............ say WHAAAAT and people voted for that ???

Most upset about Doug Mastriano losing to Shapiro the Communist
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you mean like what happened to our President .... oh wait ....

Federman can barely speak ....

Federman got caught in lies .....

Federman got destroyed in the debate ....

Federman won because Philly is corrupt and has been for the past several decades

I was not a fan of Oz but he got my vote because he was a better choice ( even tho a shitty choice ) than Federman
    After the past 3 years, nobody in their right mind would support a Democrat. Let alone a brain-damaged Democrat. But I repeat myself.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Most upset about Doug Mastriano losing to Shapiro the Communist
    Same here and pretty much everyone I know feels the same way.

Also there was this:
    Democrat re-elected by a landslide in Pennsylvania – even though he’s dead
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...CeHqx7QLdLesWE

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    After the past 3 years, nobody in their right mind would support a Democrat. Let alone a brain-damaged Democrat. But I repeat myself.
    The fact that 51 percent plus of people in this country are happy with inflation, open borders, fentanyl flowing in killing hundreds of thousand kids, energy dependence and tons of other BS yet they don’t vote for change is mind blowing. I guess the ability to kill an unborn baby is more important. I can’t buy flavored chew in California but a woman can slaughter their kid. Hard to swallow. Tennessee can’t come soon enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Fetterman, Pelosi and Biden represent their party. So pathetic. A retard and 2 with dementia . All with aphasia

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Doctor Oz/Fetterman ... Either one is a big loss. Fetterman has at least had some sort of political background. Take that with a grain of salt. Dr. Oz is just an idiot/TV personality who saw PA as his best chance to get a spot in the game and it back-fired. lol.

It's amazing that these elections can't get better qualified people to run for them.

Hershel Walker for example? lol. He's a lunatic.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I was born at Children's Hospital in Pitt and my family moved out of PA to FL in 1971. Fast forward 50 years. WTF is the matter with you people? I don't tell anybody I'm from PA anymore. The mess probably has something to do with Isley's not being around. You can't get Lemon Blennd anymore either. Kennywood is next.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    The fact that 51 percent plus of people in this country are happy with inflation, open borders, fentanyl flowing in killing hundreds of thousand kids, energy dependence and tons of other BS yet they don’t vote for change is mind blowing. I guess the ability to kill an unborn baby is more important. I can’t buy flavored chew in California but a woman can slaughter their kid. Hard to swallow. Tennessee can’t come soon enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Fetterman, Pelosi and Biden represent their party. So pathetic. A retard and 2 with dementia . All with aphasia
    You left out how they love to sexualize children
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post

Thats not racist at all.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Doctor Oz/Fetterman ... Either one is a big loss. Fetterman has at least had some sort of political background. Take that with a grain of salt. Dr. Oz is just an idiot/TV personality who saw PA as his best chance to get a spot in the game and it back-fired. lol.

It's amazing that these elections can't get better qualified people to run for them.

Like Gavin, ‘Mr French Laundry’ Newsome? He’s an embarrassment in California

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Oh hey, here come the smuggies to take their victory lap for not losing as bad as they thought. I guess sliding backwards while you continue to be stupid as shit is KIND of like winning. Lots to be proud of for sure.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

This is all you need to know about Biden and Fetterman "winning" PA ...

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/pen...e-voter-fraud/

The Democratic Governor elect, Josh Shapiro, who is the current Attorney General was the guy that these charges as well.

We live in a fucking Banana Republic folks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

Fetterman came from money and was mayor of a small shithole town in PA that hated him. To say he had experience is laughable. There was an article a week before the election where the reporter spent a day in the town Fetterman was the mayor of. There was no supermarket, no functioning bank and the town was dirt poor and filled with drugs but please tell me how much experience he has now ...

How id Walker a lunatic?

- - - Updated - - -
    This folks will be a sitting Senator in a few months ... let this sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post

The Democratic Governor elect, Josh Shapiro, who is the current Attorney General was the guy that these charges as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Fetterman came from money and was mayor of a small shithole town in PA that hated him. To say he had experience is laughable. There was an article a week before the election where the reporter spent a day in the town Fetterman was the mayor of. There was no supermarket, no functioning bank and the town was dirt poor and filled with drugs but please tell me how much experience he has now ...

How id Walker a lunatic?

- - - Updated - - -

Herschel Walker

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Herschel Walker

Herschel Walker's son talking about his dear ol dad and family values.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post

- - - Updated - - -

How id Walker a lunatic?

- - - Updated - - -

How is Herschel Walker a lunatic? Is that a serious question? lol

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

So no comment on the election fraud the current PA Attorney General (now Governor elect) is charging in Philly?

I'll admit I don't know shit about Walker except that his son claims something.

I will say adding willy to my ignore list cuts the thread down to a manageable read.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Is Pennsylvania filled with morons? Fetterman is borderline retarded, literally.
    https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12...-times-n672847
    Apparently morons at NY times as well. Lmao, you can’t make this shit up!