Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fetterman won?

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Re: Fetterman won?

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    The fact that 51 percent plus of people in this country are happy with inflation, open borders, fentanyl flowing in killing hundreds of thousand kids, energy dependence and tons of other BS yet they don’t vote for change is mind blowing. I guess the ability to kill an unborn baby is more important. I can’t buy flavored chew in California but a woman can slaughter their kid. Hard to swallow. Tennessee can’t come soon enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Fetterman, Pelosi and Biden represent their party. So pathetic. A retard and 2 with dementia . All with aphasia
    They are ordered to be happy. CNN(Dem propaganda machine) tells liberals how to feel/think.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Thats not racist at all.
    This is all you should see from Willy's posts:

11-12-2022, 07:26 PM

willy

This message is hidden because willy is on your ignore list.

View Post

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    The fact that 51 percent plus of people in this country are happy with inflation, open borders, fentanyl flowing in killing hundreds of thousand kids, energy dependence and tons of other BS yet they don’t vote for change is mind blowing. I guess the ability to kill an unborn baby is more important. I can’t buy flavored chew in California but a woman can slaughter their kid. Hard to swallow. Tennessee can’t come soon enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Fetterman, Pelosi and Biden represent their party. So pathetic. A retard and 2 with dementia . All with aphasia

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    Is Pennsylvania filled with morons? Fetterman is borderline retarded, literally.
    Agree ! What a embarrassment ! Show mentality of majority of voters I guess. Glad I don't live in Pennsylvania. LOL

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    This is all you should see from Willy's posts:
    I blocked him long ago. All he does is spam memes over and over in order to deflect from his lies and absurd narratives.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar