Thread: Week 10:New Orleans Saints(3-6)

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Week 10:New Orleans Saints(3-6)

The saints are bad this year,they played on the MNF....The steelers just had a bye week and Watt will be back.Nothing is guaranteed with an offense like the Steelers, but I believe the Steelers will win this game even if they're underdog(2.5 points underdog) right now.

The Saints are also the only team that Tomlin has never won against in his career

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Week 10:New Orleans Saints(3-6)

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The saints are bad this year,they played on the MNF....The steelers just had a bye week and Watt will be back.Nothing is guaranteed with an offense like the Steelers, but I believe the Steelers will win this game even if they're underdog(2.5 points underdog) right now.

The Saints are also the only team that Tomlin has never won against in his career
    at this point I hope they don't ..........

its hard to not want a win , watch a win ... but when you know it is a hollow victory that in the long run hurts you more than it helps its difficult to want to see it happen ...

it would hurt to have them lose out but in the long run it is the best thing ... what does all that mean ... well we likely somehow manage to win 4-5 more games and ruin our draft slotting
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    at this point I hope they don't ..........

its hard to not want a win , watch a win ... but when you know it is a hollow victory that in the long run hurts you more than it helps its difficult to want to see it happen ...

it would hurt to have them lose out but in the long run it is the best thing ... what does all that mean ... well we likely somehow manage to win 4-5 more games and ruin our draft slotting
    I agree on this but I expect the steelers 4-5 more game for the rest of the year.This schedule will be more easier...But if they lose this game,a top 5 pick will become more and more likely

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Winning never hurts a team and is never a bad thing. “You play to win the game.”

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Winning never hurts a team and is never a bad thing. “You play to win the game.”
    In 1997, the Arizona Cardinals won a meaningless game in week 17 and it cost the chance to have the first pick of the 1998 draft and take Peyton Manning... This win was awful for their future!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

In 1997, the Arizona Cardinals won a meaningless game in week 17 and it cost the chance to have the first pick of the 1998 draft and take Peyton Manning... This win was awful for their future!
    They probably would have taken Ryan Leaf.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Steelers will win this 17-10…20-10 if Watt plays…

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Well, all they really have to do is stop Kamara and force Andy to beat them through the air. Then actuall score some points to win. The scoring points part is where I have my doubts.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Looks like a win specially with watt back. A few more wins will help with morale. We should still have a pretty high pick in the next draft

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

2 very good defenses vs 2 very bad offenses. 0-0 tie?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Steelers win this and that vauts the Eagles draft pick in front of them...would be a bad win...better loss.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Off a bye with the Saints in a short week... seems rather unfair to the Saints. I'll go 17-15 Steelers. It'll be 6-3 at the half.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Off a bye with the Saints in a short week... seems rather unfair to the Saints. I'll go 17-15 Steelers. It'll be 6-3 at the half.
    no Boz so are you sure ?
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

no Boz so are you sure ?
    TJ gets a touchdown.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Wow! And that’s a lotta history. Crazy is right!

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Steelers win this and that vauts the Eagles draft pick in front of them...would be a bad win...better loss.
    All those Colts championships since the ‘Suck for Luck’ campaign prove you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    All those Colts championships since the ‘Suck for Luck’ campaign prove you are correct.
    It wasn’t the Suck for Luck campaign it’s what they did after it…the Suck After Luck campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    It wasn’t the Suck for Luck campaign it’s what they did after it…the Suck After Luck campaign.
    true

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Andrew Luck was really good.

The GM who built around him was really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Andrew Luck was really good.

The GM who built around him was really bad.
    The same GM who give up a first round pick for Trent Richarson even if he was below average in his rookie season with the Browns....His draft was awful too but Irsay keep him for 5 years for some reason!

The same GM who give up a first round pick for Trent Richarson even if he was below average in his rookie season with the Browns....His draft was awful too but Irsay keep him for 5 years for some reason!
    Steelers gave up a first round pick for Richardson 2.0…

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

You play to win the game, hello? You play to win the game, you don’t play it to just play it. That’s the great thing about sports, you play to win, and I don’t care if you don’t have any wins, you go play to win. When you start telling me it doesn’t matter, then retire, get out, cause it matters
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    You play to win the game, hello? You play to win the game, you don’t play it to just play it. That’s the great thing about sports, you play to win, and I don’t care if you don’t have any wins, you go play to win. When you start telling me it doesn’t matter, then retire, get out, cause it matters
    yup,yup!