Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Rodgers had some strong words today talking about the Packers' struggles

Hybrid View

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Aaron Rodgers had some strong words today talking about the Packers' struggles

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Aaron Rodgers had some strong words today talking about the Packers' struggles

Wonder if he’s talking about Lazard not returning to the game…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Aaron Rodgers had some strong words today talking about the Packers' struggles

Jordan Love should start throwing in the bullpen.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I mean...he needs to be benched then.

Rodgers is not even trying to run the offense as called. He doesn't make reads, he doesn't do progressions. He looks for one guy, then throws a YOLO deep ball, and pouts at the sideline.

He's awful right now. He's always been a garbage person, but an amazing QB. Now he's garbage at that as well. One of the most talented QBs to ever play the game....but just so hard to root for because he's a massive jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post

Rodgers is not even trying to run the offense as called. He doesn't make reads, he doesn't do progressions. He looks for one guy, then throws a YOLO deep ball, and pouts at the sideline.

He's awful right now. He's always been a garbage person, but an amazing QB. Now he's garbage at that as well. One of the most talented QBs to ever play the game....but just so hard to root for because he's a massive jerk.
    I agree

Roethlisberger got slammed for it for much less after the 2018 season!(Of course his comments on AB after the Denver was a big mistake but he and Tomlin had all the heat at the start for the AB's meltdown!)

Rodgers has been an all-time jerk since last year!

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Top 5 biggest douches in the league. Possibly number 1.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    Top 5 biggest douches in the league. Possibly number 1.
    I think he’s easily #1

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

I mean his Parents do not even associate with him (nor does his brother last I knew ) that speaks volumes about the kind of person you are when your own mother wants nothing to do with you and you are rich (so that money could potentially aid them in a better lifestyle)
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

It will not happen but at 3-6 and with almost no chance to make the playoffs at this point,maybe it would been a good idea to take a look to Jordan Love.....

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post

Was that a 4th down play?

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Was that a 4th down play?
    I don't know but it would been likely a TD if Rodgers would called a run play on this play instead of trying to get a TD pass in your personal stats

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I don't know but it would been likely a TD if Rodgers would called a run play on this play instead of trying to get a TD pass in your personal stats
    Or if the WR had run the correct route?

I don't think A-Rod suddenly forgot how to play QB, and at an MVP level. Is he pretty pissed at the organization and how they are consistently letting 'HIS' guys walk in FA, or in straight up trade?(LB and DL for maybe the best WR in NFL) I totally believe that.

IF Rodgers is throwing games or putting in slack effort as a way of getting back at his FO, he needs to be benched and let sit out his career there. Just my opinion. You don't do that to teammates.

IF it is truly players around him not knowing plays, running wrong routes, dropping passes, etc...Then I think he has a legit gripe against the Packers.

I couldn't honestly tell you the last time I got excited about a Packers non-SB game anyway. So if the whole franchise went into the ditch I will lose zero sleep over it. I do see Aaron Rodgers as a generational talent, a 1st ballot MVP, and even as an extremely intelligent person. Football in a vacuum, he's one of the best. I would hate to see him leave all that over pride and pettiness.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    I don't think A-Rod suddenly forgot how to play QB, and at an MVP level. Is he pretty pissed at the organization and how they are consistently letting 'HIS' guys walk in FA, or in straight up trade?(LB and DL for maybe the best WR in NFL) I totally believe that.

IF Rodgers is throwing games or putting in slack effort as a way of getting back at his FO, he needs to be benched and let sit out his career there. Just my opinion. You don't do that to teammates.

IF it is truly players around him not knowing plays, running wrong routes, dropping passes, etc...Then I think he has a legit gripe against the Packers.

I couldn't honestly tell you the last time I got excited about a Packers non-SB game anyway. So if the whole franchise went into the ditch I will lose zero sleep over it. I do see Aaron Rodgers as a generational talent, a 1st ballot MVP, and even as an extremely intelligent person. Football in a vacuum, he's one of the best. I would hate to see him leave all that over pride and pettiness.

If Rodgers wanted to keep some of "HIS" guys, he shouldn't have demanded $50 million per. Anyone with half a brain can figure out that if they take that big of a cut from the pie, there won't be much left for "HIS" guys. End of story.

Rodgers is a douche. Always has been.

He's a great player. Nobody is denying that. But let's not pretend that he had no idea that they wouldn't be able to afford other quality players after he signed that contract. He held a figurative gun at the head of the Packers to get that deal. He was a living, breathing soap opera for months. This is the result of his orchestrated actions. He created the very situation he is bitching about. Anyone as smart as him knows exactly what the ramifications of his contract would do to a salary cap roster.

Rodgers then points the finger at his coaches and at everyone else in the organization. I think it's completely gutless as he tries to cover up his own play that has not been up to his high standards.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    If Rodgers wanted to keep some of "HIS" guys, he shouldn't have demanded $50 million per. Anyone with half a brain can figure out that if they take that big of a cut from the pie, there won't be much left for "HIS" guys. End of story.

Rodgers is a douche. Always has been.

He's a great player. Nobody is denying that. But let's not pretend that he had no idea that they wouldn't be able to afford other quality players after he signed that contract. He held a figurative gun at the head of the Packers to get that deal. He was a living, breathing soap opera for months. This is the result of his orchestrated actions. He created the very situation he is bitching about. Anyone as smart as him knows exactly what the ramifications of his contract would do to a salary cap roster.

Rodgers then points the finger at his coaches and at everyone else in the organization. I think it's completely gutless as he tries to cover up his own play that has not been up to his high standards.
    All fair and valid points.

I guess my thought was more about the other players that are there. Even if they are not making big money they have a job to do. That part of the Packers offensive woes is totally on them if they are truly not running correct routes and/or dropping passes. IDK because I don't watch the Packers. Just saying it is a legit gripe if that is indeed what is going on. If it's just douchey behavior over pettiness for not getting his way, that's a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s not putting in the effort.

Brand new WRs and Rodgers spent the off-season tripping and going on podcasts.

He can’t do what 25 year old him could and he refuses to change his game at all.

He’s refused to ever blame himself. It’s always someone else’s fault.

He doesn’t run the offense. He just takes one look, and then throws a YOLO go ball. He’s late, inaccurate, and throwing INTs as a result.

Don’t buy the media and Rodgers driven narrative about OL, new WRs, and phases of the moon. It’s predominantly an Aaron Rodgers problem. It’s sad and pathetic to watch the ego of a toddler destroy a career and the rest of a team’s season.

If I was running the team, he’d be benched, traded, and I’d role with Jordan Love. Doesn’t matter if I lost every game.
    You probably get to see more of the Packers than I do, so I will completely defer to your observations. I was using a lot of "IFs".

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

He’s not putting in the effort.

Brand new WRs and Rodgers spent the off-season tripping and going on podcasts.

He can’t do what 25 year old him could and he refuses to change his game at all.

He’s refused to ever blame himself. It’s always someone else’s fault.

He doesn’t run the offense. He just takes one look, and then throws a YOLO go ball. He’s late, inaccurate, and throwing INTs as a result.

Don’t buy the media and Rodgers driven narrative about OL, new WRs, and phases of the moon. It’s predominantly an Aaron Rodgers problem. It’s sad and pathetic to watch the ego of a toddler destroy a career and the rest of a team’s season.

If I was running the team, he’d be benched, traded, and I’d role with Jordan Love. Doesn’t matter if I lost every game.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Not surprised the Packers lost. After that OT win on Sunday they were due for a letdown anyways on top of sourpuss Aaron Rodgers shitty year.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Rodgers is a first class jerk! Hard to root for a guy like that.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Glad we didn't pony up for this guy. Figured it was just a matter of time, age combined with this guy wanting to go on drug benders during the offseason
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

The reason(or the excuses)for his struggle this year?

The reason(or the excuses)for his struggle this year?

Meh..,

Some rumors that Rodgers will be with the Jets next year and they just hire him as the Jets OC....

Some rumors that Rodgers will be with the Jets next year and they just hire him as the Jets OC....

I can’t imagine Rodgers would go to the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I can’t imagine Rodgers would go to the Jets.
    This is not a bad team...This is just their QB play were awful in 2022

This is not a bad team...This is just their QB play were awful in 2022
    They have a great defense and a nice young group of talent on offense. Just doesn’t seem like a situation Rodgers would go to. I think he wants something with more of a veteran presence…somethjng that would be an “easy job” for him.

Aaron Rodgers had some strong words today talking about the Packers' struggles

FAVRE 2.0!

We’re 9 months from a dick pick!!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

FAVRE 2.0!

We’re 9 months from a dick pick!!

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    YES!!!

How can we all work together as NFL fans to ensure this ALL happens? Is there a Kickstarter I can pitch in on or what?