Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aaron Rodgers had some strong words today talking about the Packers' struggles

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Aaron Rodgers had some strong words today talking about the Packers' struggles

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    FAVRE 2.0!

We’re 9 months from a dick pick!!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Aaron Rodgers had some strong words today talking about the Packers' struggles

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    YES!!!

How can we all work together as NFL fans to ensure this ALL happens? Is there a Kickstarter I can pitch in on or what?

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

add take money form the poor to give to his former Butte College or California Golden Bears .
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

FAVRE 2.0!

We’re 9 months from a dick pick!!

Maybe he'll be accused of fraud too!

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

What is it about Green Bay QBs being total dicks lol
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Has there been something published at some point that Rodgers wants to play with Hackett?

This was the thought behind the Broncos hiring Hackett and that didn’t really work. Why would it work with the Jets?

I mean I guess it’s possible but it doesn’t seem likely to me. Then what do the Packers do? Do they Jordan Love it for a year or do they go elsewhere? Love wasn’t awful last year but is there enough evidence to give him or not give him the job on his own?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Has there been something published at some point that Rodgers wants to play with Hackett?

This was the thought behind the Broncos hiring Hackett and that didn’t really work. Why would it work with the Jets?

I mean I guess it’s possible but it doesn’t seem likely to me. Then what do the Packers do? Do they Jordan Love it for a year or do they go elsewhere? Love wasn’t awful last year but is there enough evidence to give him or not give him the job on his own?
    Rodgers doesn't really like Lafluer. Or at least he doesn't really like Lafluer's offense. This is because Rodgers is an egocentric moron who refuses to realize and acknowledge his increasing limitations.

It was thought that Hackett was his best friend and buffer between the two. Rodgers wants to run the offense his way - no under center, less runs, less RPOs, etc. That is what Hackett is believed to want as well.

I think the Packers would retain Love (for reasons no one but them understands) and likely make the decision to try and "bring in an established veteran to help us win". Then in 2 seasons, everyone will be fired and they will be trying to draft a QB. Should be fun.

I think Rodgers forces his way out.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I think Sauce Gardner and Garrett Wilson show up in a black SUV to pick up Rodgers at the airport?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Rodgers doesn't really like Lafluer. Or at least he doesn't really like Lafluer's offense. This is because Rodgers is an egocentric moron who refuses to realize and acknowledge his increasing limitations.

It was thought that Hackett was his best friend and buffer between the two. Rodgers wants to run the offense his way - no under center, less runs, less RPOs, etc. That is what Hackett is believed to want as well.

I think the Packers would retain Love (for reasons no one but them understands) and likely make the decision to try and "bring in an established veteran to help us win". Then in 2 seasons, everyone will be fired and they will be trying to draft a QB. Should be fun.

I think Rodgers forces his way out.
    I can’t find anything that officially states that Rodgers wants to play with Hackett. I mean you can connect all the dots because they are glaringly there but they were there last season with the Broncos and that didn’t entice Rodgers. Rodgers as a player was a pretty good fit there before Hackett was hired…but I’m just not feeling the fit there. It doesn’t seem like a Rodgers place…

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I can’t find anything that officially states that Rodgers wants to play with Hackett. I mean you can connect all the dots because they are glaringly there but they were there last season with the Broncos and that didn’t entice Rodgers. Rodgers as a player was a pretty good fit there before Hackett was hired…but I’m just not feeling the fit there. It doesn’t seem like a Rodgers place…
    I agree. It is just speculation. I still think he wants out but isn’t willing to really burn it all down to make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Best proof there is of how hard it is to win a Superbowl. Packers have had a franchise QB's for better part 30 years and they won only two.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Its looking like the Packers did us a favor when they resigned him.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by oneforthetoe View Post
    Best proof there is of how hard it is to win a Superbowl. Packers have had a franchise QB's for better part 30 years and they won only two.
    And only 3 super bowl apparence....The chiefs have 3 in 5 years with Mahomes!

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    And only 3 super bowl apparence....The chiefs have 3 in 5 years with Mahomes!
    Impressive Chiefs. I wonder though how many they will win? Always seems when a new super team arrives with a franchise QB they will win every year. But, outside Brady and the Empire, teams just never live up to the hype. Too many factors just get in way.
    Last edited by oneforthetoe; 01-30-2023 at 10:25 PM.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oneforthetoe View Post
    Impressive Chiefs. I wonder though how many they will win? Always seems when a new super team arrives with a franchise QB they will win every year. But, outside Brady and the Empire, teams just never live up to the hype. Too many factors just get in way.
    Mahomes is a generational talent. Barring injury we will be seeing a lot of him deep into the playoffs
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Is it out of the question that the 49ers could trade picks and Lance to Green Bay for Rodgers? Picks 99, 100 and Lance for Rodgers?

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Smoke screen!!!