Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Global WARMING

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Global WARMING

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    How do people live without good Indian, dot not feathers, food?
    WTF, is that Joe Biden or Fetterman you’re impersonating?

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    WTF, is that Joe Biden or Fetterman you’re impersonating?
    You have to excuse commie cigar, brain damage.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I got you pegged for a meat and potatoes guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Throw in sushi too! To each their own but I eat burritos from Taqueria atleast twice a week.
    now I’m hungry!

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

How do people live without good Indian, dot not feathers, food?
    " Dot not feather" That's kind of fucked up.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

I got you pegged for a meat and potatoes guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Throw in sushi too! To each their own but I eat burritos from Taqueria atleast twice a week.
    yep. though i've scaled back on the potatoes cuttin back on the carbs. i've never been a fan of vegetable, but now i force myself to eat the greens. even started planting me a garden those canned veggies are loaded with sodium, and fucking produce is ridiculously priced. also planted a few fruit trees. apples and plums. another 5 years or so and i'll have me some fresh fruit. lol ...my luck i'll die from climate change before i see any fruit.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

We didn't start running our AC until mid-July this year. Last year we started in May. I live in southern CA, by the way.

I still refuse to fall for the solar panel scam. CA's Democrats are trying to force it though by continually raising energy rates so you are forced to buy solar panels for life.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

You cannot judge the rest of the country by California.

Senior Member Array title="Penglose is just really nice">

I think this can be summed up pretty easily. You have to be an uneducated dupe to fall for this wealth re-distribution scam they've been pulling. Something like .004 percent of the atmosphere is CO2. Eliminate it and the world will starve from dead plant life. Not one of these asshole pretend scientists can tell you how much the CO2 level will drop if we spend 50 trillion to make it happen. I can easily predict everything else that'll happen. We'll be living like cavemen.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Notice there's no plants alive either. Just like the LGBT!+GSVMKL freaks are backing Hamas who would kill them in an instant, the Granola eating tree huggers are all behind the green new deal.

Senior Member Array title="Rocky Mtn. has a spectacular aura about">

Quote Originally Posted by Penglose View Post
    Notice there's no plants alive either. Just like the LGBT!+GSVMKL freaks are backing Hamas who would kill them in an instant, the Granola eating tree huggers are all behind the green new deal.
    Bunch of wackos.

Senior Member Array title="willy has a reputation beyond repute"> willy's Avatar

That ought to light you and your neighbors garage as long as it's daylight and a storm is coming and the wind is blowing.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you ever ask yourself is those charging stations are solar powered. The ones that cost a fortune to use with long lines. I'm sorry. You might be a brilliant guy, but if you believe the green fairy tale, you're a dupe.

That ought to light you and your neighbors garage as long as it's daylight and a storm is coming and the wind is blowing.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you ever ask yourself is those charging stations are solar powered. The ones that cost a fortune to use with long lines. I'm sorry. You might be a brilliant guy, but if you believe the green fairy tale, you're a dupe.
    And what is "the green fairy tale" ?

And what is "the green fairy tale" ?
    Claiming that somehow we affect the climate more than the Sun, clouds, and nature in general. Do you know what the number one greenhouse gas is? Moisture. Take note at night and see if there's clouds filling the sky, it holds the heat in. The coldest nights are the clearest skies. So if we really want to stop global warming, we should get rid of condensation and water. But you know the result of that. Same with CO2. Without any, all the food supply will dissapear. In the 80s, it was the next ice age these loonies were warning us about. Now the planet has a fever. I can't even type this without laughing to myself. You know they've found alligator bones in Greenland? Or that glaziers at one time extended all the way into Pennsylvania? Glaziers formed much of the beautiful land out west. And sunspot activity creates climate warning on earth also. The Green New Fairy Tale was designed for globalist control to redistribute wealth. As the cleanest emission producer in the world, attempts to cut back further, and kill our industry, China and India are building coal fires power plants as fast as they can, and catching up to us economy wise. While our middle class disappears and industry is moving out. They skew the climate stats by cherry picking when they start looking and stopping. If you go back 100 years, the earth has heated slightly. Go back to the 80s until now, we're in a cooling period. That's why the terminology changed from global warming to climate change. Either way, the granola eating tree huggers are right. When Mount St, Helens erupted, it spewed more pollution and damage to the atmospher than mankind since the beginning of time. Do you remember the Exxon Valdez? Oil in the harbor? Supposed to kill the fishing industry for centuries. It's already returned to normal. Earth can clean itself from pollutants that are natural, such as oil. It's the chemicals you should be fearing in products, and technology boiling the cells in your body from phone, radio, and TV towers. That's enough for today's lesson in common sense.

Claiming that somehow we affect the climate more than the Sun, clouds, and nature in general. Do you know what the number one greenhouse gas is? Moisture. Take note at night and see if there's clouds filling the sky, it holds the heat in. The coldest nights are the clearest skies. So if we really want to stop global warming, we should get rid of condensation and water. But you know the result of that. Same with CO2. Without any, all the food supply will dissapear. In the 80s, it was the next ice age these loonies were warning us about. Now the planet has a fever. I can't even type this without laughing to myself. You know they've found alligator bones in Greenland? Or that glaziers at one time extended all the way into Pennsylvania? Glaziers formed much of the beautiful land out west. And sunspot activity creates climate warning on earth also. The Green New Fairy Tale was designed for globalist control to redistribute wealth. As the cleanest emission producer in the world, attempts to cut back further, and kill our industry, China and India are building coal fires power plants as fast as they can, and catching up to us economy wise. While our middle class disappears and industry is moving out. They skew the climate stats by cherry picking when they start looking and stopping. If you go back 100 years, the earth has heated slightly. Go back to the 80s until now, we're in a cooling period. That's why the terminology changed from global warming to climate change. Either way, the granola eating tree huggers are right. When Mount St, Helens erupted, it spewed more pollution and damage to the atmospher than mankind since the beginning of time. Do you remember the Exxon Valdez? Oil in the harbor? Supposed to kill the fishing industry for centuries. It's already returned to normal. Earth can clean itself from pollutants that are natural, such as oil. It's the chemicals you should be fearing in products, and technology boiling the cells in your body from phone, radio, and TV towers. That's enough for today's lesson in common sense.
    "Claiming that somehow we affect the climate more than the Sun, clouds, and nature in general."

No one is saying that. They're saying that in connection with nature in general we can affect change,

"Do you know what the number one greenhouse gas is?"

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

"Claiming that somehow we affect the climate more than the Sun, clouds, and nature in general."

No one is saying that. They're saying that in connection with nature in general we can affect change,

Hot air bloviating from climate retards like you?

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That is totally ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    yeah here we are in western Pennsylvania OCTOBER 19th ..........

for the record I am 59 ( almost 60) and this is the earliest snow I recall in my lifetime ... second earliest is Halloween around 1978

That's pretty accurate. I remember it well. Although I was thinking 76 or likely 77. My front drivers side tire came off my 69 Z-28 just past Canonsburg on my was north to Bridgeville to go to the V.I.P. Had to walk back to the police station in Canonsburg to call home for a ride. Had to replace the studs on the side of 79 the next day. No accumulation, but cold with flurries. I believe that's the one you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    yeah here we are in western Pennsylvania OCTOBER 19th ..........

for the record I am 59 ( almost 60) and this is the earliest snow I recall in my lifetime ... second earliest is Halloween around 1978

As if that means anything.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

As if that means anything.
    It sure meant something to you when you posted “hottest day ever in USA” a couple months ago you old grumpy hypocrite. Go catch a bingo game gramps.

It sure meant something to you when you posted “hottest day ever in USA” a couple months ago you old grumpy hypocrite. Go catch a bingo game gramps.
    So you're so dumb you don't know the difference between a trend and an isolated incident. I'm not surprised.

So you're so dumb you don't know the difference between a trend and an isolated incident. I'm not surprised.
    And the Halloween post wasn't an isolated incident? Pot meet kettle.

Meet hypocrite lefty. So what else is new?

What Halloween post?

Look, my post about the hottest day was part of a trend. It came during a long period of unprecedented high temperatures.

TREND:

Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows

BY SETH BORENSTEIN AND TAMMY WEBBER
    Updated 3:34 PM EST, November 14, 2023

Revved-up climate change now permeates Americans’ daily lives with harm that is “already far-reaching and worsening across every region of the United States,” a massive new government report says.

The National Climate Assessment, which comes out every four to five years, was released Tuesday with details that bring climate change’s impacts down to a local level. Unveiling the report at the White House, President Joe Biden blasted Republican legislators and his predecessor for disputing global warming.

“Anyone who willfully denies the impact of climate change is condemning the American people to a very dangerous future. Impacts are only going to get worse, more frequent, more ferocious and more costly,” Biden said, noting that disasters cost the country $178 billion last year. “None of this is inevitable.”

https://apnews.com/article/climate-c...62b4111028aa0c

Isolated incident:

"for the record I am 59 ( almost 60) and this is the earliest snow I recall in my lifetime ... second earliest is Halloween around 1978"

Get it?

Look, my post about the hottest day was part of a trend. It came during a long period of unprecedented high temperatures.

TREND:

Revved-up climate change now permeates Americans’ daily lives with harm that is “already far-reaching and worsening across every region of the United States,” a massive new government report says.

The National Climate Assessment, which comes out every four to five years, was released Tuesday with details that bring climate change’s impacts down to a local level. Unveiling the report at the White House, President Joe Biden blasted Republican legislators and his predecessor for disputing global warming.

“Anyone who willfully denies the impact of climate change is condemning the American people to a very dangerous future. Impacts are only going to get worse, more frequent, more ferocious and more costly,” Biden said, noting that disasters cost the country $178 billion last year. “None of this is inevitable.”

Isolated incident:

"for the record I am 59 ( almost 60) and this is the earliest snow I recall in my lifetime ... second earliest is Halloween around 1978"

Get it?

Nice try old fart, the hottest day ever you chime in “how’s that for global warming “ the 2 previous hottest days were one year prior and 7 years prior. Thats your trend. lol, you better look up definition. BINGO!

Nice try old fart, the hottest day ever you chime in “how’s that for global warming “ the 2 previous hottest days were one year prior and 7 years prior. Thats your trend. lol, you better look up definition. BINGO!
    What else is fascinating is claiming Braindead Biden says anything. It all comes from his puppeteers.

Hey, that hottest day was in the middle of a run of unprecedentedly hot days. That's a trend. Get it? It wasn't some single hot day.

Duh.

TREND:

Imagine? Commie Cigar was actually an EMT.

Nice try , your dementia may be worse than Joes. You posted with a link showing hottest day on record. The link you posted stated prior 2 hottest were prior year and 7 years ago. I can show it to you if you forgot gramps. Anyway, is that a trend in your book?
    Look, if you don't know that there's a warming trend going on you're the one with dementia pal.

Get a f___ing grip.

Jesus, the stupidity on the right is beyond belief.