Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 6

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Week 6

The Broncos have the worst offense in the league(in PPG) after 6 games....They score 20 points or more only once....Seattle is in the top 10 in PPG.The seahawks have a better record that the Broncos despite that the broncos have a top 5 defense and the seahawks have a bottom 3 defense

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Man I would hate to be a Denver fan right now. Nothing worse than to spend all that guaranteed money on a veteran QB just to see him shit the bed, and to add insult to injury you also are screwed the next few years due to not having all your draft picks (traded both their first and second rounders for the next TWO years ) and being in cap hell. Those guys will be the bottom of the barrel for years to come.

I guess this is a lesson to everyone else picking up a QB in free agency. If you spend big you better be sure the guy is Peyton Manning or you're fucked.
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

With the way the Denver defense is playing and offense on paper, this team should easily be a playoff team…like not even close to what they are…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    Man I would hate to be a Denver fan right now. Nothing worse than to spend all that guaranteed money on a veteran QB just to see him shit the bed, and to add insult to injury you also are screwed the next few years due to not having all your draft picks (traded both their first and second rounders for the next TWO years ) and being in cap hell. Those guys will be the bottom of the barrel for years to come.

I guess this is a lesson to everyone else picking up a QB in free agency. If you spend big you better be sure the guy is Peyton Manning or you're fucked.
    It can work as we saw with Manning, Brady and even Stafford last year but it's much better when this QB is free agent, since if it's by trade, the price is huge in draft pick and also their contract, especially when his QBs are in the mid 30s

Also I hope that Watson and his 54 millions cap hit in 2023 to 2026 will be a huge bust with the Browns!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    With the way the Denver defense is playing and offense on paper, this team should easily be a playoff team…like not even close to what they are…
    They give up 20 points or more only once this year and they are 2-4!

- - - Updated - - -

Wilson was 3-11 for 15 yards in the second half in LA....This is not supposed to be possible!