Thread: Pittsburgh

Senior Member Array title="sactownsteeler is an unknown quantity at this point">

Pittsburgh

Sorry guys couldn’t find a good forum for this but I am just looking for some things I should be doing and places I should be eating or drinking at in the city? Will be there Friday through Tuesday for the Buccaneers game and first time visiting the city. Thanks in advance for any input 👊

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Re: Pittsburgh

Just went to Pittsburgh for the first time two weeks ago. We wanted to do the zoo and the botanical gardens but it was pouring rain. So we went to the Carnegie natural History museum, which was cool as heck. As far as food, the first place we went to was Redbeards. Best fish sandwich I've ever had. The next night we went to I think it was called City Works. The food there was good as well. Looking forward to going back when I have a little more time to tour the city. It would definitely be when the Steelers are not playing though.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch