Thread: At least we didn't over pay

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

At least we didn't over pay

Watching colts broncos, neither team looks like they can trust thier over paid QBs . Absolutely aweful

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Re: At least we didn't over pay

Please miss the kick. Nobody wants to see more of this crap

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Lol, the fans were like, "F this shit, I'm leaving." It's only 9:30pm there as well, but they were like F OT, I'm beating traffic.

I agree, glad we didn't get Wilson he has looked horrible this year and I never thought Ryan was good.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Geez. Hacker’s seat has got to be getting warm already. Right?

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Just think next Thursday is Redskins vs Bears another horrible game.

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Just think next Thursday is Redskins vs Bears another horrible game.
    That's gotta be a hard sell even for the hacks who get paid if you tune in.

Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The Broncos offense are a complete disaster...They're lucky not to be 0-5....Losing 12-9 in overtime?!...My god!...

Not a good look for Wilson and yes the seat of their new head coach is already very hot....Pete Carroll has a big smile in his face so far

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The Broncos offense are a complete disaster...They're lucky not to be 0-5....Losing 12-9 in overtime?!...My god!...

Not a good look for Wilson and yes the seat of their new head coach is already very hot....Pete Carroll has a big smile in his face so far
    And Geno Smith performing like an All-Pro...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

One of my best friends is a hardcore Broncos fan and hates Wilson lol. He would make a trade for Trubisky in a heartbeat if Wilson's contract was also part of the trade. That is bad
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Sean Payton head coach of the Broncos in 2023?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Damn is Denver's offense that bad? Russell's stats are horrible. I thought they were going to be a decent team. I don't watch too many non Steeler games so I don't have any idea what they look like.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

All the jokes on Twittter about Al Michaels having to call this game are hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    All the jokes on Twittter about Al Michaels having to call this game are hilarious.
    I feel also bad for Peyton Manning,his 2 former teams are so bad on offense!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

OK. This is starting to make sense:

"Hackett never called plays while coaching for the Packers. He had not held that responsibility since 2018, where he was fired midway through the Jacksonville Jaguars' season. None of Hackett's coordinators had prior coordinator experience prior."

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/fi...t-patience-key

And to top it off....and I didn't know this....Wilson didn't play at all in the preseason? I mean I am all for NOT playing much in the preseason...but at all? In a new system with new pass catchers?

And I don't want to turn this into a whole thing....but this is why I always push back when the chorus of negative posts on Mikey T and fellas comes out every year. Like, yeah, they do bad/dumb stuff sometimes. BUT...waves hands around....have you seen the other options?

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Damn is Denver's offense that bad? Russell's stats are horrible. I thought they were going to be a decent team. I don't watch too many non Steeler games so I don't have any idea what they look like.
    Remember when all the football talking heads said the AFC West is just stacked after the Wilson deal. Well every team outside of the only good team, KC, is .500 or worse. Yes there is still a lot of football to play but it just goes to show you how on paper teams are completely different then on the field.

I'm shocked how bad the "old" QB's are playing right now.

- - - Updated - - -

LOLOL, "I don't know when Russell Wilson turned into Mitch Trubisky". That sums up Trubisky.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    OK. This is starting to make sense:

"Hackett never called plays while coaching for the Packers. He had not held that responsibility since 2018, where he was fired midway through the Jacksonville Jaguars' season. None of Hackett's coordinators had prior coordinator experience prior."

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/fi...t-patience-key

And to top it off....and I didn't know this....Wilson didn't play at all in the preseason? I mean I am all for NOT playing much in the preseason...but at all? In a new system with new pass catchers?

And I don't want to turn this into a whole thing....but this is why I always push back when the chorus of negative posts on Mikey T and fellas comes out every year. Like, yeah, they do bad/dumb stuff sometimes. BUT...waves hands around....have you seen the other options?
    It was obvious after the first game of the year in Seattle that Hackett was going to be a failure for Denver....Big failure...The game is too big and too fast for him as head coach

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    LOL

lol that's pretty funny but in all seriousness if anyone gets a payday it'll be brady. She's worth a lot more than he is.

Broncos fans have to be mad. At this point they were better off drafting Pickett (or heck even Willis or Ridder) and keeping 5 of their draft picks including next year's 1st. AND not be in cap hell. ouch.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

As bad as both of those offenses were last night (and they were really bad!), both teams amassed more than 300 yards of offense. The Steelers had produced fewer than 300 in 3 of the 4 games this year. The one time they went over, it was for 308. Ouch!

This has been a bad year in general for big free agent signings at &QB. Baker Mayfield is on his way to getting rode out of Carolina. It’ll be complete when Watson shits the bed in Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    This has been a bad year in general for big free agent signings at &QB. Baker Mayfield is on his way to getting rode out of Carolina. It’ll be complete when Watson shits the bed in Cleveland
    I hope it will be the case!

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar