Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 3:Cleveland Browns(TNF)

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Week 3:Cleveland Browns(TNF)

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    Trubisky should have 5 seconds to throw now lol, no excuses for him this week
    Any QB holding the ball longer than 4.5 seconds should be dead...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

This game will probably hinge on the foot of Boswell. That's if Trubisky can get him within field goal range.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Score some points early. Make Cleveland have to do something besides run the ball to win.

Hopefully MFF can pick six Brissett again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Score some points early. Make Cleveland have to do something besides run the ball to win.

Thing that the steelers have not done in the last 11 games(scoring a offensive TD in the first quarter!)...In fact only 3 first half offensive TD in the last 11 games!...Maybe it will change one day, can it be tomorrow?

It's very hard for a defense when the opponent has the luxury of being patient with their running game and facing 30 or more run per game like the one of the steelers.... Especially since we know that even if it's is better this year, the steelers run defense is still not a strength...They need help by their offense!

Btw,you are 100% right so far with what you said in post 3 of this thread!

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...eelers-defense

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Score early?!? What are you drinking??

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Score early?!? What are you drinking??
    Toilet wine aged to perfection.

Toilet wine aged to perfection.
    The good stuff!!! That explains a lot…lol

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I wonder how we plan to help Moore/Chuks with Garrett. Might be a good game to use more DWatt/Little Ironhead.

If the steelers still have a horrible offensive performance on national TV once again,I don't think Canada or Trubisky will survive...maybe one of them can survive but not both

I will likely watch this game but it will be really hard to watch again

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    Yes only on Amazon, last week the signal was so bad I couldn’t tell the numbers on the Jersey, hopefully that gets fixed (before anyone chimes in about internet speed, I have fiber to my house at Gigabit speed).
    Yes, it's nice to see the NFL firmly maintaining the status quo of lagging a good decade behind pretty much every other major pro sports league out there in regard to streaming options.

They're not going to force me to pay for an Amazon Prime subscription anymore than they ever forced me to pay for a Sunday Ticket subscription. Especially when the onfield product has markedly declined (strictly speaking about the offense here).

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Yes, it's nice to see the NFL firmly maintaining the status quo of lagging a good decade behind pretty much every other major pro sports league out there in regard to streaming options.

They're not going to force me to pay for an Amazon Prime subscription anymore than they ever forced me to pay for a Sunday Ticket subscription. Especially when the onfield product has markedly declined (strictly speaking about the offense here).
    On the high seas, thar be no need for Amazon Prime. Arrrr.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

da brahns suck
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    If the steelers still have a horrible offensive performance on national TV once again,I don't think Canada or Trubisky will survive...maybe one of them can survive but not both
    If that's the case, I hope the Browns kick the shit out of us.

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    If that's the case, I hope the Browns kick the shit out of us.
    I'll never hope for that, but honestly if mitch throws for 20 yards and no interceptions and we somehow win, tomlin will be 'pleased' with his performance and we'll see him trotted out against the jets. we'll see what happens though.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I'll never hope for that, but honestly if mitch throws for 20 yards and no interceptions and we somehow win, tomlin will be 'pleased' with his performance and we'll see him trotted out against the jets. we'll see what happens though.
    Guys. You're doing this wrong. You have to hope he gets hurt, that's the only way this ends before the season is totally fucked. Nothing serious, just a jammed finger or twisted ankle or something. Although if one of the receivers got missed by Trubisky for an easy score, and finally had enough, and held him down and shoved the football up his ass, that would be acceptable too.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Guys. You're doing this wrong. You have to hope he gets hurt, that's the only way this ends before the season is totally fucked. Nothing serious, just a jammed finger or twisted ankle or something. Although if one of the receivers got missed by Trubisky for an easy score, and finally had enough, and held him down and shoved the football up his ass, that would be acceptable too.
    wouldn't that be a sight lol

Week 4 injury report:
    - Mitch Trubisky (OUT) - prolapsed colon

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Lynch, Haskins, Trubisky

Never seems to work out. You think the Steelers know or see something on tape that others don’t - but it probably turns out that they don’t.

very rare that a bust’s career can be resurrected with a change of scenery

wouldn't that be a sight lol

Week 4 injury report:
    - Mitch Trubisky (OUT) - prolapsed colon
    Is that what the injury would be? I thought it would be a dislocated asshole, or at least a Grade 2 hyperextended asshole.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Browns 22
    Steelers 16

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Browns 22
    Steelers 16
    16 points for the steelers?...Maybe if they have a defensive score they have a chance!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    16 points for the steelers?...Maybe if they have a defensive score they have a chance!
    Of course.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I only hope for a Steeler's win tonight. I don't care about any of the rest of it. 12 offensive yards total, fine. No sacks, no turnovers, No TFLs, fine. Just get the win.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Well, everything I read is they are ripe for big plays, and given what we put on tape for our first 2 weeks they probably won’t be defending the big play that well. This would be MT’s big opportunity to show if he is the guy for this season or if they need to turn the reigns over to KP. Our guys and the middle of the field are going to be open for big gains, will/can MT hit them? Clowney is out, so we only have one edge rusher to gameplan for. I feel our OL can do fine against the Browns Def front in the passing game. We have to commit to stopping the 200yds per game rushing attack of the Browns. If we can slow their rush and hit some big plays we can win.

All that said, if we go into half with the same crap offensive output as the last 2 weeks, put KP in and see what he can do.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

I can't wait to watch Jacoby Brissett and Mitch Trubisky duel it out.

said no one ever...

Can we just have Fitzmagic suit up and play “all time QB” like we did as kids?

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

hit him in the hands , ( good coverage) 18 gotta make that catch 4th down
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

hit him in the hands , ( good coverage) 18 gotta make that catch 4th down
    In no world was that a good throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk