Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,591 to 1,602 of 1602

Thread: Fire Canada

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: Fire Canada

Somehow, everything will get put through the BS cycle based on a couple good games late in the year and Canada will be retained. My worst fear will be a reality.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Amother end of season with possibly the easiest schedule in nfl resulting in what looks like a big turn around. Yup he's getting a new deal labeled changed might hurt Kenny's development. Blah blah blah

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Everyone needs to read this. This is what I have suspected about the offense and the coaching of the offense to players.

Former Steelers TE Jace Sternberger says Pittsburgh's Playbook was Stunningly Simple Compared to Packers'

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/11/fo...ed-to-packers/

I feel like this is something most of us have noticed just watching the games and analyzing from our couches and then being a group of idiots discussing here.

If we are seeing it from home, imagine what defensive coaches are seeing and drooling over. The encouraging thing is that the team is pretty much playing college ball on offense and is still coming out .500 or better in most cases. That’s kind of impressive when you consider how much of a disadvantage they are giving themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="CV1 is a jewel in the rough"> CV1's Avatar

This morning on ESPN College Game Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I feel like this is something most of us have noticed just watching the games and analyzing from our couches and then being a group of idiots discussing here.

If we are seeing it from home, imagine what defensive coaches are seeing and drooling over. The encouraging thing is that the team is pretty much playing college ball on offense and is still coming out .500 or better in most cases. That’s kind of impressive when you consider how much of a disadvantage they are giving themselves.
    You mistakenly said “college ball” when you meant “HS ball”

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    You mistakenly said “college ball” when you meant “HS ball”
    True…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

It seems it is possible to fire an OC mid season, the Bills just fired their OC after their Monday night loss to the Broncos . . . Maybe Tomlin should take some notes here to see how it is done.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

It seems it is possible to fire an OC mid season, the Bills just fired their OC after their Monday night loss to the Broncos . . . Maybe Tomlin should take some notes here to see how it is done.
    Ravens won a SB firing dude in December. It’s not unprecedented, un Steeler like tho.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

I’d take Dorsey yesterday over Canada. Allen is a turnover machine throw in first play from scrimmage and a couple other fumbles they gave game away. I’m not saying Dorsey end all be all but Josh got him fired. Steelers record is only thing saving his job. It’s a catch 22.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    I’d take Dorsey yesterday over Canada. Allen is a turnover machine throw in first play from scrimmage and a couple other fumbles they gave game away. I’m not saying Dorsey end all be all but Josh got him fired. Steelers record is only thing saving his job. It’s a catch 22.
    Dorsey has similar problems as Canada.

Predictable play calls.
    Inability to consistently run the ball.
    Poor design where QB has to do it on hard mode.
    Lwck of explosion

I'm.not saying he's not better than Canada. He is. But he got canned for the same list of sins.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    not watching another game until canada is fired. i watch the game for entertainment not to get constantly frustrated and pissed off
    THIS! Was the straw that broke the camel’s back and made Tomlin pull the trigger! This post did what months of signs and chanting could not. You SIR, are a hero!