Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Trubitchsky sucks thread

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Re: The official Trubitchsky sucks thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    yeah that was pretty bad ... oh wait he wasnt the worst qb on the field in that game huh well maybe the Bengals should bench Burrow then too , oh wait who was Picketts pro comp Burrow ??? may as well cut him now then
    I think it would kill you if Pickett came in and lit it up.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The problem of Trubisky is not about just today but what he has done in Chicago too.Burrow had a awful first half but much better in the second half even if the steelers defense were still great.It don't change the fact he has been in the super bowl last year with a awful offensive line,maybe the worst ever to make the super bowl!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RunNGun View Post
    Burrow had 5 turnovers and he was still by far the better QB today and no one is arguing that.
    only an idiot would believe that as Ball security is job #1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I think it would kill you if Pickett came in and lit it up.
    you clearly do not know me then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Burrow was in the super bowl last year.The game of MT was similar in his 4 years in Chicago.....
    so he sucked today and that is what people are judging MT on when calling for his head ... should they be calling for the Kid in Chicago's head ? how about the kid in san fran ? why not cinci his game was even worse ... but all that shit is somehow off limits and MT isnt ...

im sick of it a bunch of piss an moaners who have a double standard whenever it is convenient

If you are going to be anything in life be consistent
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by RunNGun View Post
    You know what I do when I have no interest in a thread? I don't comment on it. I don't even open it. It's really easy. You should try it.
    If that were the case …….I wouldn’t open most threads

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

One game and he sucks? It may turn out that he does suck, but I will give time more than one game. He has no O-line and a playbook is about 3-yard hitches.
    Hater = Realist

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    One game and he sucks? It may turn out that he does suck, but I will give time more than one game. He has no O-line and a playbook is about 3-yard hitches.
    One game and 4 years. Based on his recent body of work he still appears to be the same dude he was in Chicago. That's my opinion until proven wrong.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

So ironic that a user with the name DWINSGAMES is arguing about a QB.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    One game and 4 years. Based on his recent body of work he still appears to be the same dude he was in Chicago. That's my opinion until proven wrong.
    I’m curious…..if KP performed the same or heaven forbid he threw an int or two…..what would you say then???? Oh he’s a rookie give him time?

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    I’m curious…..if KP performed the same or heaven forbid he threw an int or two…..what would you say then???? Oh he’s a rookie give him time?
    life is full of double standards, come on man. you weren't born yesterday, and you're damn right

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

4 years in Chicago. You haven’t been proven right either. Your opinion may very well turn out to be correct, but I will give him more than one game. He doesn’t have much to work with. No WRs open and they mostly run short routes. No running game at all and an O-line that ranks nears the bottom of the NFL.
    Hater = Realist

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldude View Post
    4 years in Chicago. You haven’t been proven right either. Your opinion may very well turn out to be correct, but I will give him more than one game. He doesn’t have much to work with. No WRs open and they mostly run short routes. No running game at all and an O-line that ranks nears the bottom of the NFL.
    fair enough, i guess we'll find out in the next coming weeks. Likely with Watt out at least 4 weeks the offense will need to step up in order to win games.

Senior Member Array title="that1guy is a splendid one to behold">

Trubisky is out there to save the future QB from taking a beating. Trubisky wasn't shipped out of Chicago because he lived up to expectations, he was horrid and Chicago moved on. Tomlin cannot risk putting the future of the Franchise out there so MT is a crash test dummy to see if the line can hold up. Trubisky was inaccurate and overwhelmed with the Bears and did likewise in his first game with the Steelers, time to get Pickett more reps and prepare him further

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Yeah, at least if it was Pickett there'd be a possible reason for it other than he just sucks like always.

Trubisky had something like 110 yards passing through 4 and a half quarters. Not a ton of pressure, no sacks. That's just called sucking ass and it usually is good for a loss.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

Based on what? He played on a shitty offense but still managed to complete 64% of his passes with an almost 2-1 TD/INT ratio and won 29 out of 50 games. Was he great? No. But to say that he sucked in Chicago makes me wonder what your criteria is? Are we too the point that if we don't throw for 4500 yards with a 70% completion percentage and 30 touchdowns to be considered for having done a good job at QB? You could have put Brady in there today with the poor pass protection, absent running game and lack of an OC with ANY clue of what he was doing and he also would have looked like crap.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
    Based on what? He played on a shitty offense but still managed to complete 64% of his passes with an almost 2-1 TD/INT ratio and won 29 out of 50 games. Was he great? No. But to say that he sucked in Chicago makes me wonder what your criteria is? Are we too the point that if we don't throw for 4500 yards with a 70% completion percentage and 30 touchdowns to be considered for having done a good job at QB? You could have put Brady in there today with the poor pass protection, absent running game and lack of an OC with ANY clue of what he was doing and he also would have looked like crap.
    Were you watching the game? We had NO offense. You want a key stat, we had about 110 yards passing through the end of regulation.

Our offense by all rights should have cost us the game. Saying no one could have done any better, it's all someone else's fault, is a shitty excuse. Based on what? What the hell even is that? Even the worst quarterbacks behind the worst offensive lines move the ball better than that more often than not. HE. FUCKING. SUCKED. Send his ass to the bench.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

THIS ! -->> MT is a crash test dummy.

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    We’d do just as well with Mason Rudolph.
    We’d do just as well with about 26 of the starting 32 NFL QBs.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Kent Graham 2.0.
    given he is a bears outcast, i'm thinking more of a mike tomzack.

only an idiot would believe that as Ball security is job #1

- - - Updated - - -

you clearly do not know me then

- - - Updated - - -

so he sucked today and that is what people are judging MT on when calling for his head ... should they be calling for the Kid in Chicago's head ? how about the kid in san fran ? why not cinci his game was even worse ... but all that shit is somehow off limits and MT isnt ...

im sick of it a bunch of piss an moaners who have a double standard whenever it is convenient

If you are going to be anything in life be consistent
    Again,this is not just about today for MT but for the fact that he offered a similar performance as the majority of the time in Chicago, it is very alarming

If Burrow become a turnovers machine,it will be alarming too but this is not the case right now

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    given he is a bears outcast, i'm thinking more of a mike tomzack.
    I think I’d rather have Tomczak…

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

There is plenty of blame to go around on the offensive side of the ball. That said, a play that irked me to the nth degree was when Trubisky GAVE the Bengals their only sack of the game. He rolled right, was out of the pocket and was only two yards from the LOS. Yet, instead of throwing it away (he only had to throw it 2 yards into the sideline), he RUNS OUT OF BOUNDS.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Here's our Mitch:

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    There is plenty of blame to go around on the offensive side of the ball. That said, a play that irked me to the nth degree was when Trubisky GAVE the Bengals their only sack of the game. He rolled right, was out of the pocket and was only two yards from the LOS. Yet, instead of throwing it away (he only had to throw it 2 yards into the sideline), he RUNS OUT OF BOUNDS.
    I was losing my shit on that play. Not a veteran QB move. Even when Mitch runs it appears he’s indecisive. His best run was lucky he didn’t fumble. He looked like a rookie.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

all those ragging on Mitch right now are the same folks that wanted to bankrupt the future to trade for A Rod who scored 3 fantasy points yesterday ( No I didn't watch his game but to score just 3 fantasy points you got to suck )

all those ragging on Mitch right now are the same folks that wanted to bankrupt the future to trade for A Rod who scored 3 fantasy points yesterday ( No I didn't watch his game but to score just 3 fantasy points you got to suck )
    You judge the other QBs with a mediocre game on only one game

Me and the others are evaluating Trubisky what we saw yesterday AND in Chicago...And yesterday, Trubisky was what we all think he was!...Mediocre for most of the time and it would be a miracle if that changes

This is a huge difference

We know what we have with MT...We don't know what we have with Pickett and we need to know before the season is over if he is the future or not...I prefer the unknown than MT!

NEWS FLASH!

Dwinsgames identity revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    You judge the other QBs with a mediocre game on only one game

Me and the others are evaluating Trubisky what we saw yesterday AND in Chicago...And yesterday, Trubisky was what we all think he was!...Mediocre for most of the time and it would be a miracle if that changes

This is a huge difference

We know what we have with MT...We don't know what we have with Pickett and we need to know before the season is over if he is the future or not...I prefer the unknown than MT!
    you all are Basing Mitch in 1 game in new system new team and 100% new surrounding cast and refusing to look at what others did that was as bad to much much worse with the same system , same team ..........

its as broad as it is wide my friend it is all determined by perspective but at the end of the day it was just 1 game and it was a WIN vs the division / Conference champs on the road ....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    NEWS FLASH!

Dwinsgames identity revealed!

fuck you bitch

you all are Basing Mitch in 1 game in new system new team and 100% new surrounding cast and refusing to look at what others did that was as bad to much much worse with the same system , same team ..........

its as broad as it is wide my friend it is all determined by perspective but at the end of the day it was just 1 game and it was a WIN vs the division / Conference champs on the road ....
    Yeah the steelers fans had no concern about Mitch in the offseason despite his mediocrity in Chicago

If you can't see the difference, nothing we can do....

Senior Member Array title="that1guy is a splendid one to behold">

- - - Updated - - -

fuck you bitch
    Hahahaha

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

MT is a lot like Jared Goff. Or vice versa. Both QBs excel when they are pre-programmed with the answer:

The defense is gonna be in this look in response to our formation. Your first read is here. Second read here. If those don't work, take off.

Anytime MT has to do "more" than that or the picture at the snap doesn't look like what they practiced leading up to the game -- he kinda locks up.

Then, to just top it all off, either something glitches out mechanically or this is just who he is, his accuracy varies wildly from down to down. Sometimes he can just drop absolute dimes and jaws. But others...he just sprays passes all over the place. Examples being the deep ball down the right sideline that when about 12 yards out of bounds, the back shoulder to DJ that he threw to the front shoulder, the crosser near the goalline that he threw about 3 yards behind Claypool who caught it anyways, and the flare out to Najee that he spiked into the ground. None of these were the result of undue pressure or MT having to scramble and reset his feet. He just stood there and dinked it up.

This is now his 5th year as a starter and his 6th year in the league. If he has not mastered the fundamentals of his position, he likely isn't going to anytime soon.