Thread: Notes & Nuggets: Steelers 2022

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Notes & Nuggets: Steelers 2022

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Notes & Nuggets: Steelers 2022

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Why would he be in a sling with no tear? You don't want things to get weak, sore, and tight. Keeping loose is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Why would he be in a sling with no tear? You don't want things to get weak, sore, and tight. Keeping loose is the way to go.
    He was in a sling early in the week.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

He was in a sling early in the week.
    Point remains.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that the team doctors and trainers know what they're doing re rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the team doctors and trainers know what they're doing re rehab.
    I wasn’t suggesting they don’t. I responded to a tweet.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Just my thoughts. The Rooney''s and Tomlin along with the rest of coaches and front office are old, boring and lost all intelligence of NFL football. They aren't interested in winning, or afraid of it. They spend little money on making a trophy winning team. Defense ? Watt, one man goes down and the defense is gone. Offense ? No plays down field, missing throws to wide open players. In Cleveland game the best catch was a terrible pass that the receiver had to hang out to dry and make one hand catch. Mitch can't be the winning QB. He has only 6 decent passes in the 3 games. Pathetic. This team is OLD time team football. Steeler football isn't even fun to watch anymore. I'm 72 yrs old and as you can figure out I've been Black / Gold for many, many year's. The sport of football, because of rules, has taken a serious down fall on being exciting to watch. Old time Steeler's could never play the game today, but that's another story and time. Rooney's and Tomlin need to put their 'niceness' aside, and start playing the player's that can do the job they were drafted to do, IF they can't perform, or are injury prone, dump them and move to the next on the bench. This is professional game...you have to buy to get what you need. Year's of losing isn't acceptable anymore. (i.e. Bungholes). Ditch Mitch to start. Thanks for letting me vent !!!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The steelers want to win but this is true that the steelers are too old school....What who has work in the 2000s and before it mean it work now.....They are way too slow to adjust

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

The nice history of the Steeler's having the fewest coaching changes are exceptional, but so what ? Big Fkn deal. The days of favoritism and loyalty is long gone. The day of ' if you don't do the job you will be replaced by someone who can ' is here. You have college kids and even HIGH SCHOOL kids that are kicking FG's over half field away.....pretty damn impressive come winning points time. To me having a top notch QB sitting the bench while watching another QB sling shit all over the field missing open players and losing games by asinine play calling and executions is unexceptionable in regular season games .... player should be decided in training camp and try outs. Again, just my opinion

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Was Wormley...

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news...state-michigan

See? It's not always THAT serious. Awesome!

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

You got to love. He doesn’t hold much back.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    That whole episode with Ben and Harrison was great. I need to listen to the Pouncey one. Haven't heard that one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

As mean and fearless as he was, he (and all his teammates) would never want to disappoint Dick LeBeau. Takes a special man to tame the Deebo.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

As mean and fearless as he was, he (and all his teammates) would never want to disappoint Dick LeBeau. Takes a special man to tame the Deebo.
    I loved the way he explained why LeBeau didn’t play rookies. Even Troy didn’t start his rookie year.

I don’t know how long Ben is going to keep this thing going, but I think it’s good. I think I heard more out of Deebo in one podcast than I have in his entire career. Ben is having guests that he truly likes…..you can tell it. He does a great job of setting the conversation up, so you learn a lot about……Can’t wait to watch Heath’s.

The sad thing……you can tell that there are some inside stories, that we will never know about.

I loved the way he explained why LeBeau didn’t play rookies. Even Troy didn’t start his rookie year.

I don’t know how long Ben is going to keep this thing going, but I think it’s good. I think I heard more out of Deebo in one podcast than I have in his entire career. Ben is having guests that he truly likes…..you can tell it. He does a great job of setting the conversation up, so you learn a lot about……Can’t wait to watch Heath’s.

The sad thing……you can tell that there are some inside stories, that we will never know about.
    Yeah Ben is actually good at hosting. I wonder if he'll do a network gig. But since he has a family and can do the podcast right at home, then I think I answered my own question.