Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Footbahlin w/ Ben Roethlisberger

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Footbahlin w/ Ben Roethlisberger

Should be very interesting to hear what comes from this show…

Preview - https://youtu.be/qGxYpw4QAao

Episode 1 - https://youtu.be/tYsrtI35J7g

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Footbahlin w/ Ben Roethlisberger

Gotta love that basement.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Gotta love that basement.
    Gotta think it’s one of the best…lol

Ben gave props to Pickett but thinks Trubisky should start because of the veteran status and the different speed of the regular season…

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

I saw the quote where Ben said MT hadn't done anything to lose the job. I hate that mentality.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Doing this while the Backyard Brawl is on lol

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    I saw the quote where Ben said MT hadn't done anything to lose the job. I hate that mentality.
    Stupid mentality. Especially considering neither of them had played a down for Steelers. It was no one’s job to lose. Hopefully when Tomlin announces it he’ll declare a winner of competition, much more positive.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Didn't watch the whole thing. Does he mention Mason Rudolph???

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Same, it's not like he did anything to separate himself from the competition either. Statistically Kenny outplayed him, and in the 3rd game wasn't given much of a chance. Mitch played the entire first half for gods sake

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Didn't watch the whole thing. Does he mention Mason Rudolph???

the name never crossed his lips
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    Same, it's not like he did anything to separate himself from the competition either. Statistically Kenny outplayed him, and in the 3rd game wasn't given much of a chance. Mitch played the entire first half for gods sake
    But he has the veteran experience both and he has played at regular season speed (both mentally and on field). Neither of which Kenny has and if you know anything about Tomlin? That’s a HUGE factor in his decision making…

Pickett would have had to be the equivalent of TJ Watt at QB to start Week One.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

This is going to be an ugly season probably the worst under Tomlin, but I'm okay with it as long as we don't get Pickett killed. We have a lot of very good offensive weapons and just need an OL. If we can build that I expect 2023 to be a very good year.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    This is going to be an ugly season probably the worst under Tomlin, but I'm okay with it as long as we don't get Pickett killed. We have a lot of very good offensive weapons and just need an OL. If we can build that I expect 2023 to be a very good year.
    If you mean his first non winning season then yeah it will be his worst. But I still think the record will be about 500. The defense is too good, Trubisky is good enough to beat the mediocre teams and KP is the real deal.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

In the last few years before each season we always expect that the current year will be average or bad and the next year is going to be better...I'm tired of that,even though it may be true....the NFL rarely goes the way you think....

I mean, even before the 2017 season when we had maybe the best team on paper in the Roethlisberger era, I remember seeing a comment that next year was going to be better because they fixed their weakness. ..

The NFL has never guaranteed and it's possible that this year is a good year and that next year is terrible, we don't know so let's focus on the moment present!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Pickett would have had to be the equivalent of TJ Watt at QB to start Week One.
    Lol.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

The first half was a lot about beer. Some good stuff in the second half. Should get really fun during the season.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Member Array title="Istina has a spectacular aura about">

I want to know how "Spence" got this gig with Ben, he's a young guy. How much fun would that be to go to Ben's house, drink beer and talk football?

Quote Originally Posted by Istina View Post
    I want to know how "Spence" got this gig with Ben, he's a young guy. How much fun would that be to go to Ben's house, drink beer and talk football?
    I feel like Spence and Ben are friends from before this…

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Ben should have said that Pickett needs to sit down and wait for the starter to get severely injured before replacing him and winning rookie of the year. That’s how we did it in my day, and we liked it!

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

I don’t care what anybody says, Mitch is trash and Kenny is already better. Mitch sucked for 5 years and still sucks, and probably will always suck

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Watched the latest episode over the last two nights, didn't realize Pouncey had such a great personality. A player like him is what is needed on the current offensive line.

Senior Member Array title="hwalker84 will become famous soon enough">

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    Watched the latest episode over the last two nights, didn't realize Pouncey had such a great personality. A player like him is what is needed on the current offensive line.

If you haven't watched the Pivot with the Pouncey brothers you should!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Remember when everyone thought the Pouncey brothers were thugs and criminals and wanted to trade MP for pennies on the dollar? That was a fun time on the ol' Steelers interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Remember when everyone thought the Pouncey brothers were thugs and criminals and wanted to trade MP for pennies on the dollar? That was a fun time on the ol' Steelers interwebs.
    Well he was homies with a serial killer. There's that.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post

All those tattoos and jewelry.......

Get off my lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post

They (Pouncey and Ben) think Boz was calling Canada out in that video. LOL. I need to watch Ben's podcast regularly.