Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Seahawks vs steelers

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Seahawks vs steelers

Not happy with the run defense but 5 of the front 7 did not suit up. Devin Bush was invisible.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

Defense was generally disappointing to watch, but all 3 QB's looked effective. I'm not a Mason fan and he looks unaware in the pocket but his TD pass was a perfect throw to the corner.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Bush needs cut ASAP! He was taking himself out of plays every snap. He looks to be a second late to avoid hitting.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Bush needs cut ASAP! He was taking himself out of plays every snap. He looks to be a second late to avoid hitting.
    Yep. He just gets to the pile after 2-3 guys are there and puts hands on. Deion Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...an-mlb-on-fox/

Seahawks-Steelers preseason game on NFLN draws bigger audience than MLB on Fox