Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DJ

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: DJ

The tweet in post 104 was almost 100% right.He has even predicted that it was going to be a 2 years extension!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

This is from the PG:

The Steelers have signed receiver Diontae Johnson to a new three-year contract, the team announced Thursday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but sources told the Post-Gazette the deal is worth $39.5 million.

$13M a season. Khan is looking good so far!

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/08/wh...act-extension/

I like the 2 year extension just for the simple fact that a longer extension doesn't guarantee he's not asking for more in 2 years anyway...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I don't get the consistency argument. Samuel had a better rookie season than DJ, a way better third season, and missed some games in the other. He looks to me like he's clearly the better player. Whereas with Johnson, the most compelling argument seems to be "who else do we have" or "let's hope he adds stability." That's not who you want to spend $25 million on.
    I wouldn’t give that deal to Johnson either as he’s not been consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    This is from the PG:

The Steelers have signed receiver Diontae Johnson to a new three-year contract, the team announced Thursday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but sources told the Post-Gazette the deal is worth $39.5 million.

$13M a season. Khan is looking good so far!
    Much better than trading him for a second round pick. Lol.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Good they signed him, and to a team-friendly contract. I wasn't a fan of the idea of trading your best WR.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    Good they signed him, and to a team-friendly contract. I wasn't a fan of the idea of trading your best WR.
    No. Can’t go into a season with that remaining group…it’s just not a good idea.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Much better than trading him for a second round pick. Lol.
    Time will tell ...
    See you Space Cowboy ...