Thread: Minkah Biden

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Minkah Biden

Steelers DB Minkah Fitzpatrick (wrist) starting training camp on NFI list after falling off bike

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: Minkah Biden

That thread title.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

at the title also.

Hopefully it's just minor as Tomlin said.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Will Minkah start using a teleprompter and read the cues during press conferences now?

MINKAH: "I come in, I sit down. I smile and call on Joe Starkey."

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    Will Minkah start using a teleprompter and read the cues during press conferences now?

MINKAH: "I come in, I sit down. I smile and call on Joe Starkey."

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Better than Minkah Trump. He’d be outta the league and a lot of dead cap space.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Better than Minkah Trump. He’d be outta the league and a lot of dead cap space.
    you cant be serious ...

not to make this political ( it was satire) but the Trump economy vs the depression is not even a contest ........ people have lost tons from their 401k's since Biden entered office don't be a blind sheep and turn off the tell-lie-vision and look around with your own eyes
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

you cant be serious ...

not to make this political ( it was satire) but the Trump economy vs the depression is not even a contest ........ people have lost tons from their 401k's since Biden entered office don't be a blind sheep and turn off the tell-lie-vision and look around with your own eyes
    Minkah wouldn’t be in the league had he pulled the shit Trump has. I’d rather see him fall up some steps, fall off a bike or whatever clumsy shit sleepy Joe has done versus some of the comments and things Trump has done. There’s nothing political about this.

Seriously, if you can’t see that, you’ve got some major issues.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Keep the political bullshit in the Soapbox, please.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Keep the political bullshit in the Soapbox, please.
    I second that emotion!! It’s BS like this that sends people away from this board.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Minkah wouldn’t be in the league had he pulled the shit Trump has. I’d rather see him fall up some steps, fall off a bike or whatever clumsy shit sleepy Joe has done versus some of the comments and things Trump has done. There’s nothing political about this.

Seriously, if you can’t see that, you’ve got some major issues.
    Please elaborate on the "shit" that Trump pulled... the missing $150k in my 401K is interested in hearing it. And please CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, WAPO aren't sources.

Oops just read Fran and hawk and agree. We should take this to the soap box.

Please elaborate on the "shit" that Trump pulled... the missing $150k in my 401K is interested in hearing it. And please CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, WAPO aren't sources.
    It’s really as simple as asking what happens to Minkah if he says “I’d like to grab Kay Adams by the pussy” while hanging with Adam Schefter? Need go no further than that. It doesn’t even involve politics of any kind. Lol. One guy falls off a bike, another guy makes a comment that would get him released instantly.

It’s really as simple as asking what happens to Minkah if he says “I’d like to grab Kay Adams by the pussy” while hanging with Adam Schefter? Need go no further than that. It doesn’t even involve politics of any kind. Lol. One guy falls off a bike, another guy makes a comment that would get him released instantly.
    I guess the same thing would happen if a Superbowl winning QB in the NFL paid off a girl that he assaulted in a bathroom in Georgia. Or a guy who played QB that asked for "extras" during the massages with 22 other girls... but the funny thing is neither of those QB's boasted about it with Adam Schefter, they actually DID it and still continued their careers. But hey if you don't have double standards I guess you have no standards.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Time to lock this thread I think.....

I guess the same thing would happen if a Superbowl winning QB in the NFL paid off a girl that he assaulted in a bathroom in Georgia. Or a guy who played QB that asked for "extras" during the massages with 22 other girls... but the funny thing is neither of those QB's boasted about it with Adam Schefter, they actually DID it and still continued their careers. But hey if you don't have double standards I guess you have no standards.
    It’s not about having double standards…we are comparing falling off a bicycle to a guy making those comments or comments like that. One Biden did, one Trump did…if you don’t think a guy would get fired for making those comments or at the very least be punished by the NFL versus spraining a wrist or whatever he did falling off a bike, you’ve been in a coma for a very long time.

Minkah Biden

[double post.

Watson / Roethlisberger 2024

I'll take the high road, TDS is incurable anyhow.