Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Thread for the QB competition!

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Thread for the QB competition!

I could see Mason wanting out if he's not in uniform on Sundays, which I see that happening.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    To get done, Fillmypony would have to be correct. That has never happened before. Not going to hold my breath on it now.
    Great point!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    I could see Mason wanting out if he's not in uniform on Sundays, which I see that happening.
    Landry Jones wishes he was still getting a paycheck.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a spectacular aura about"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post

They are definitely giving Pickett an oportunity to show what he can do. If he can show the ability to orchestrate the entire offense on the field in that setting and against that competition, and play well.......This could be a big moment.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a spectacular aura about"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    They are definitely giving Pickett an oportunity to show what he can do. If he can show the ability to orchestrate the entire offense on the field in that setting and against that competition, and play well.......This could be a big moment.
    Read the practice notes on Steelers Depot, his drive failed at the 14 but there was some confusion, Pickens caught a 27 yard pass and was down, but kept running toward the end zone because he didn't think he was down, that likely took a chunk of time available lol.