Thread: Former Ravens, Colts DT Tony Siragusa Passes Away

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Former Ravens, Colts DT Tony Siragusa Passes Away

Only 55 years old.

RIP Goose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Re: Former Ravens, Colts DT Tony Siragusa Passes Away

sucks, he was one of the few ravens i actually liked. great player and a greater personality. 55 is way too young but for some reason the big guys don't tend to live long

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Even worse is current OLB Jaylon Ferguson passing away at 26. 55 is young, but 26 is tragic.

If not for Goose, the Ravens may have never advanced to (and won) their first SB. He pancaked Rich Gannon in the AFCC and knocked him out of the game. Gannon returned but was clearly affected and was eventually pulled for on Bobby Hoying. Goose was a character. Like Artie Donovan Jr.

It’s a sad day for Ravens fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    sucks, he was one of the few ravens i actually liked. great player and a greater personality. 55 is way too young but for some reason the big guys don't tend to live long.
    All that weight and abuse on the body, plus the constant banging of heads on the line is a recipe for bad health. It makes me wish more linemen would go to Alan Faneca after their careers are over for guidance.
    That said, obviously, I don't know what happened with Goose. My prayers are with this family.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

RIP Goose. He was also on the Colts team that almost beat Pittsburgh in the 95 AFCC game.