Thread: Mataeo Durant!

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Mataeo Durant!

Why no talk about him being Harris back up ?

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Re: Mataeo Durant!

Keep sleeping on this kid.

Will be Harris and him and Snell. FB's of course Watt and Heyward. Do they keep a 6 ?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Mataeo Durant!

Largest ever UDFA contract the Steelers ever handed out. He must be great. If he’s not pushing Snell off the roster, he’s not that good…

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

The Steelers don't put on pads until August 1st. Its tough to get hyped about a UDFA thats only practiced in shorts for the Steelers.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Largest ever UDFA contract the Steelers ever handed out. He must be great. If he’s not pushing Snell off the roster, he’s not that good…
    But Snell came into minicamp in the best shape of his life! Totally remade his body - he's playing quick and fast now.

The internet told me. I'm drafting him first overall in fantasy. Gonna be a beast.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    But Snell came into minicamp in the best shape of his life! Totally remade his body - he's playing quick and fast now.

The internet told me. I'm drafting him first overall in fantasy. Gonna be a beast.
    so he has suddenness and glide now?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    The Steelers don't put on pads until August 1st. Its tough to get hyped about a UDFA thats only practiced in shorts for the Steelers.
    Kevin's cousin is going to be the next Dee Brown.

Senior Member Array title="Buckinnuts is on a distinguished road"> Buckinnuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Will be Harris and him and Snell. FB's of course Watt and Heyward. Do they keep a 6 ?
    Rather jaylen warren..instead of snell.1400+ combined yrds

KNOCKIN ON 7'S DOOR!

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Kevin's cousin is going to be the next Dee Brown.
    Maybe, if he can find some Reebok pumps.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    even training camp is too early to say anything. I remember Baron Batch being clamored as being a UDFA steal because of one practice where he squared up against James Harrison and held his ground. But ever since has fallen into obscurity and I don't think he played a regular season snap before his career was over.

With that said, Durant has the talent to make it in the NFL, I hope he can become our #2 because we need one. I'm not a huge fan of the "Run Najee till the wheels fall off" way of doing things

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    even training camp is too early to say anything. I remember Baron Batch being clamored as being a UDFA steal because of one practice where he squared up against James Harrison and held his ground. But ever since has fallen into obscurity and I don't think he played a regular season snap before his career was over.

With that said, Durant has the talent to make it in the NFL, I hope he can become our #2 because we need one. I'm not a huge fan of the "Run Najee till the wheels fall off" way of doing things
    25 carries , 49 yards 1 td for a career
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    well basically nothing

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    well basically nothing
    yep cause 2ypc sucks

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Unless, of course, those were two yard first down/touchdown passes, in which case, I'd take that in a heartbeat.
    Pretty common in the past 3 seasons lol

Unless, of course, those were two yard first down/touchdown passes, in which case, I'd take that in a heartbeat.
    except he only had the 1 TD ............... 1/25 isnt enough if only going to average 2ypc ...

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Akin to my favorite stat-line of all time:

Jerome Bettis
    5 attempts, 1 yard, 3 TDs

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Akin to my favorite stat-line of all time:

Jerome Bettis
    5 attempts, 1 yard, 3 TDs
    That year didn't he make a new record for being the only RB who had 3 TD's but averaged less than 1 YPC?