Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stephon Tuitt Retires

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Re: Stephon Tuitt Retires

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Akiem Hicks signed w/Tampa
    I must have read an older article and not noticed. He was the best left on that list.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I actually thought that Khalil Davis was the better of the 2 brothers as an interior lineman. But with both Carlos and Khalil Davis seemingly behind Montravious Adams on the depth chart, I dont really know if either will stick in the NFL much longer.

This is year 3 for them both and time to make a 53 man roster or be practice squadders until they get on with their life's work.
    Adams is the 1 player I actually like that I keep forgetting is on the roster. Khalil Davis has played all of 3 games and brother Carlos has played in 11 total. Not much info to gather on either one. I just remember hearing Carlos getting talked about as showing something the coaches liked, thus replaced BigDan. Then some kind of knee injury and season over. Let me amend my previous statement to Loudermilk, Leal, and Adams.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Adams is the 1 player I actually like that I keep forgetting is on the roster. Khalil Davis has played all of 3 games and brother Carlos has played in 11 total. Not much info to gather on either one. I just remember hearing Carlos getting talked about as showing something the coaches liked, thus replaced BigDan. Then some kind of knee injury and season over. Let me amend my previous statement to Loudermilk, Leal, and Adams.
    Yeah, both were in the Shrine game and Khalil looked the more active and athletic of the 2, which is why he likely got picked in the 6th round and Carlos Davis in the 7th. I agree with you that Adams is somebody that I like more than the Davis brothers as well. But maybe one of them sticks on the practice squad, so when the next aging vet gets injured, one of them gets elevated to the 53. Or maybe Donovan Jeter dashes the hopes of the Davis boys and becomes the NT in development on the PS?

Still, I am good with Loudermilk and Leal as a couple young guys to develop into the future D line. Heyward, Wormley and AluAlu are a good set of veterans, but expect to see the Steelers have to look harder at D line in the '23 draft.