Thread: Steelers Sign OL Trent Scott; Waive OL

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Steelers Sign OL Trent Scott; Waive OL

The Pittsburgh Steelers have signed offensive lineman Trent Scott, the team announced.

Scott spent the last two seasons with the Carolina Panthers after playing his first two years in the NFL with the Los Angeles Chargers. He comes to Pittsburgh with 53 games played, including 19 starts.

The Steelers will add Scott to their offensive line that has already acquired James Daniels and Mason Cole this offseason.

To make room for the move, the Steelers have also waived offensive guard Malcolm Pridgeon.

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/.amp...gn-trent-scott

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Steelers Sign OL Trent Scott; Waive OL

Joe Haeg is thinking: " Hey I hold down the swing tackle/ guard not playing any of them particularly well position on this team."

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

i'd still like to see them pick up a center. JC Tretter is still available. i predict we are not going to be happy with mason cole or whom ever else they put at center. viking fans were very happy to see cole gone.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

I don't know Trent Scott so maybe this is a good thing. BUT, from everything I have found to read up on him, not a very exciting signing. Doubtful to make the 53.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

hopefully better than the last Scott who played tackle

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    hopefully better than the last Scott who played tackle

just when I think I have healed from such memories , there they are again.............
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now