Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Schefter: Steelers declined to pick up 5th-year option for LB Devin Bush

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Schefter: Steelers declined to pick up 5th-year option for LB Devin Bush

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    Hyperbole

- - - Updated - - -

You don’t say…
    Not sure what the issue is...

I benefited by not eating drive through this week. But no one will notice nor will it really make much of a difference because I was already out of shape and I will surely be sweating and sucking wind when I start survey work again next week.

Daboll might be the greatest QB whisperer that ever whispered...but how much can he really do when the raw materials are not all that neato?

But this is thread about Devin Bush. So....Flores has a great deal more material to work with when it comes to helping get Bush on track. I remain cautiously optimistic.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

If I was starting a football team tomorrow and could pick either Trubisky or Bush it would take me all of one second to pick Trubisky. That being said, this is a thread about Bush. He got declined for his 5-year for a reason. As I previously stated, unlike some of you, I cannot unsee what I saw last year.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Schefter: Steelers declined to pick up 5th-year option for LB Devin Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Not sure what the issue is...

I benefited by not eating drive through this week. But no one will notice nor will it really make much of a difference because I was already out of shape and I will surely be sweating and sucking wind when I start survey work again next week.

Daboll might be the greatest QB whisperer that ever whispered...but how much can he really do when the raw materials are not all that neato?

But this is thread about Devin Bush. So....Flores has a great deal more material to work with when it comes to helping get Bush on track. I remain cautiously optimistic.
    2018, 2019 Josh Allen was pretty much Mitchell Trubisky. Lol. None of his skills other than being able to throw a ball for distance looked neato. Not even a little bit neato. (Actually, Allen’s run game was neato).

Will Trubisky turn into present day Allen? Probably not but you can help a QB improve all aspects of their game with proper coaching. Allen is proof of that.

As for Bush…his “raw talent” is pretty much on par with Trubisky’s “raw talent” and I’d rather take the raw talent that I have not seen all of before taking the raw talent I know…Brian Flores, prove me wrong…please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

If coaching didn't make a difference, then there would be no need for coaches to begin with.