Thread: Former Cowboys RB Marion Barber - DEAD

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Former Cowboys RB Marion Barber - DEAD

Former Dallas Cowboys running back Marion Barber was found dead in his apartment by Frisco police on Wednesday. The cause of his death is unknown. According to a source, police responded to a welfare check at Barber’s apartment because someone had called about a water leak coming from his apartment. Police forced their way in.

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...262044907.html
    Sounds like it may have been suicide or an overdose based on other things in the report. Apparently the guy had some pretty severe mental issues in the past decade. Sad, he was one of the players on another team who I genuinely enjoyed watching - a real balls-to-the-wall runner who it was tough not to like, even if he was on the Cowboys. Hard to believe he was only 38.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Former Cowboys RB Marion Barber - DEAD

I wonder if he is hanging out with Pat Summeral or Jackie Smith right now?
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

So….CTE?

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

that sucks, he was a great player. won me a lot of fantasy games lol

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    So….CTE?
    Honestly wouldn't surprise me, his play style was reckless. While entertaining to watch, possibly had some permanent consequences

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Goodell View Post
    Honestly wouldn't surprise me, his play style was reckless. While entertaining to watch, possibly had some permanent consequences
    Yeah. First place my brain went. Barber played every snap with a noticeable level of violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

probably the new medical condition they have coined , "Sudden adult Death Syndrome". which totally has nothing to do with the experimental covid shot. same with children having heart attacks. totally normal...nothing to see here. its probably climate change induced.

do people normally plug the drain and turn the water on before they off themselves ?

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    probably the new medical condition they have coined , "Sudden adult Death Syndrome". which totally has nothing to do with the experimental covid shot. same with children having heart attacks. totally normal...nothing to see here. its probably climate change induced.

do people normally plug the drain and turn the water on before they off themselves ?
    total garbage. the guy was dealing with mental health issues for the last decade.